Redblacks at Elks GDT

Started by GOLDMEMBER, August 27, 2023, 06:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lincoln Locomotive

Bomber fan for life

dd

Quote from: pjrocksmb on August 28, 2023, 01:16:47 AM
Assume unfair advantage, player safety issue?
i Always thought they gave the advantage to the other team as it was a play where they could get the ball via fumble or interception??

With your logic, why not kill all offside plays then when the defense is offside the play is killed dead as that is an unfair advantage and a player could get hurt by a blitzing linebacker IS a player safety issue yet they don?t call that

pjrocksmb

Matt's throws for TDs on replays of expansion Era bring back memories of his playing as a Bomber and lighting it up

What an arm

dd

How is it the refs missed the shot to the head ford took from Wakefield?? Ford had the ball so their eyes should have been on him . Direct blow to the head and nothing. Brutal non call

Lincoln Locomotive

Ford over 315 yards passing......he can throw on the run.
Bomber fan for life

Lincoln Locomotive

16 point lead with 8 minutes left.....2 scores and 2 point conversions forces OT.    Hmmm, they did that against us.     
Bomber fan for life

Pete

Quote from: dd on August 28, 2023, 01:24:21 AM
How is it the refs missed the shot to the head ford took from Wakefield?? Ford had the ball so their eyes should have been on him . Direct blow to the head and nothing. Brutal non call
the command center is in place for just that type of call, in fact they called one in the first quarter unbelievably bad.

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Lincoln Locomotive

Guess the RBs don't want to win it either.....wow a lot of flags
Bomber fan for life

Pete

and both teams show why they aren't making the playofffs..bad penalties over and over

Lincoln Locomotive

OK....one more shot for a FG
Bomber fan for life

dd

Quote from: Pete on August 28, 2023, 01:30:59 AM
the command center is in place for just that type of call, in fact they called one in the first quarter unbelievably bad.
So why isn?t command centre calling these?? It was an unbelievable cheapshot that should have been called, the blind refs didn?t see it, even though ford was the ball carrier. I?d command centre isn?t goi g to call these then forget command centre, they?re a total joke

dd

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on August 28, 2023, 01:34:27 AM
47 is an idiot.

Game over ?
Yes he is. That was a very dangerous hit on the kicker, could have blown his leg out

Lincoln Locomotive

Bets still on....despite the Elks trying to extend their losing streak....why not just hammer the KO deep?   
Bomber fan for life

Pete