Redblacks at Elks GDT

Started by GOLDMEMBER, August 27, 2023, 06:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stats Junkie

I have posted on Twitter the past couple season, asking @CFLonTSN to put out PSAs to advise fans which TSN channel will carry a CFL game in its entirety. I've come to the conclusion that whoever runs that account works Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm ET. @CFLonTSN rarely posts anything while a game is in progress.
Twitter: @Stats_Junkie

I am a Stats Junkie, a Rules Junkie & a Canadian Football History Junkie!

dd

Looks like elk are on their way to their first home win in an eternity and the dead blacks will be the trivia question answer. Man their defense sucks

pjrocksmb

Quote from: Lincoln Locomotive on August 28, 2023, 12:20:08 AM
so it looks like the Elks may have a shot at their first home win since, since...well a long time ago.    However, there's still a lot of time left for an Elk collapse and potential "Crumback".....thanks for that Schnitzy!!
Get a major here and it's game on, this aged poorly lol

Lincoln Locomotive

Quote from: pjrocksmb on August 28, 2023, 12:47:01 AM
Get a major here and it's game on, this aged poorly lol
nah....3 points ain't enough.....Ford seems to be on a roll and Crum not so much....still it's never over till it's over.    I'd bet a 10 spot on it with 2-1 odds.....bite?
Bomber fan for life

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Stats Junkie on August 28, 2023, 12:31:44 AM
I have posted on Twitter the past couple season, asking @CFLonTSN to put out PSAs to advise fans which TSN channel will carry a CFL game in its entirety. I've come to the conclusion that whoever runs that account works Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm ET. @CFLonTSN rarely posts anything while a game is in progress.
Thanks for trying!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

GOLDMEMBER

Is Dunnigan drunk? Sounds like Uncle Jack Whiskey on the tube.

GOLDMEMBER

dd

Edmonton needs to generate some points on this drive

pjrocksmb

I have enjoyed Dunigan. Yeah a little out there.  Knew someone would complain  as soon  as I seen him calling the game lol.

Williams with peek a boo Td.

Lincoln Locomotive

Quote from: Lincoln Locomotive on August 28, 2023, 12:51:03 AM
nah....3 points ain't enough.....Ford seems to be on a roll and Crum not so much....still it's never over till it's over.    I'd bet a 10 spot on it with 2-1 odds.....bite?
now only a 13 point lead.....bet is still on PJR...??
Bomber fan for life

GOLDMEMBER

I like Matt at Colour generally but that southern drawl can be a tad much on occasion.

pjrocksmb

I think that Lewis play means game over folks, opps penalty gives a ray of hope.

dd

Why do they call a too many men penalty before the play gets off??

pjrocksmb

Quote from: dd on August 28, 2023, 01:14:44 AM
Why do they call a too many men penalty before the play gets off??
Assume unfair advantage, player safety issue?

Lincoln Locomotive

Oops.....Elks shooting themselves in the foot reminiscent of games past....still a two score game with Mr. Crumback under centre.

Bomber fan for life