TiCats at Lions GDT

Started by GOLDMEMBER, August 26, 2023, 09:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

Hmmm I?m thinking the Lions trounce the poor poor Kitty Cats. ;D
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Blue In BC

The Ti Cats probably don't score 20 points. The Lions could score 40. Doesn't look good for the Ti Cats and the Lions are motivated to keep pace with the Bombers.

Huge difference in points for and against in season to date favours the Lions.

But that's why the play the game. Who would have thought the Stamps could come close to defeating the Argos?
2019 Grey Cup Champions

pjrocksmb

Quote from: Blue In BC on August 26, 2023, 09:48:03 PM
The Ti Cats probably don't score 20 points. The Lions could score 40. Doesn't look good for the Ti Cats and the Lions are motivated to keep pace with the Bombers.

Huge difference in points for and against in season to date favours the Lions.

But that's why the play the game. Who would have thought the Stamps could come close to defeating the Argos?
I didn't

Pete

bc starts with a lot of yards but little to show for it, probably the only way ticats keep this game even close

pjrocksmb

That was awesome Adams with a nice punt lol 3rd and 3

Pete

that fumble was a case of cfl referee incompetence...it was clearly out and should have been called. Even if they got the possession wrong it would be challengeable

pjrocksmb

Butler running extremely well

pjrocksmb

Quote from: Pete on August 26, 2023, 11:26:17 PM
that fumble was a case of cfl referee incompetence...it was clearly out and should have been called. Even if they got the possession wrong it would be challengeable
Unfortunate

The Zipp

Butler goes up and over !!!  Revenge game

Pete

I've wondered in the past about why on second or third and 1 more teams don't just have a running back take the snap

GOLDMEMBER

This cfl officiating crew is a joke! They been shite all year!

Clear missed fumble on that return!

pjrocksmb

Quote from: Pete on August 26, 2023, 11:38:51 PM
I've wondered in the past about why on second or third and 1 more teams don't just have a running back take the snap
Higher percentage to sneak.  RB can get caught in backfield when the D stacks the box and shoots the gaps.

Pete

the rb doesnt have to be in shotgun though

GOLDMEMBER

Butler running like a mad man!

GOLDMEMBER

This drive is reminding me of the Fred Reid 200+ years rushing game with Kelly as HC in BC.
One of the Few bright spots that season.