Official Game Day Thread - Montreal at Winnipeg - August 24, 2023

Started by ModAdmin, August 23, 2023, 01:14:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DCM

Twitch Account: Here - Website: Here

Tiger

Football is easy if you're crazy as hell
Bo Jackson

We are inclined to think that if we watch a football game or a baseball game, we have taken part in it
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

BC Sucks
Tiger

DCM

Even Winnipeg is beating Montreal just off points from turnovers, lol.

Lincoln Locomotive

Bomber D has been spectacular....our O....well let me find an adjective....uhm...generously spectacular!   
Bomber fan for life

DCM

Great return to set up some good field position by McCrae.

dd

No way that was pass interference on Lawler, the ball was thrown out of bounds for Pete?s sake!!! Worst call of the year and shocked Montreal didn?t challenge that crappy call

Tehedra

We got away with one there, I think that was a chincy PI call against montreal on Lawler.  

The refs were doing well this game until that call

DCM

Yeah, I don't like that call. Wouldn't have caught in bounds regardless. Oh well. Oliveira comes up AGAIN. TD good guys.

Tiger

Quote from: dd on August 25, 2023, 03:11:10 AM
No way that was pass interference on Lawler, the ball was thrown out of bounds for Pete?s sake!!! Worst call of the year and shocked Montreal didn?t challenge that crappy call
Zach did overthrow out of bounds??. But it is Jason Maas?.. I don?t feel bad at all :)
Bo Jackson

We are inclined to think that if we watch a football game or a baseball game, we have taken part in it
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

BC Sucks
Tiger

Tiger

Bo Jackson

John Fitzgerald Kennedy

BC Sucks
Tiger

Lincoln Locomotive

As much as I have criticized Zach for all his picks and pick sixes.,,,he is one of the few QBs that can shake all that off and continue to throw completions and TDs.     4 TD passes and 3 picks....not many QBs like him ever!  As Doug Brown commented Zach is "unflappable"....somewhat reminiscent of another unflappable QB....Ricky Ray
Bomber fan for life

DCM

Zach's night looks to be over. Crazy stat line but came through in the end.

The Zipp

Quote from: dd on August 25, 2023, 03:11:10 AM

None left

Cool Spot

Quote from: Lincoln Locomotive on August 25, 2023, 03:20:12 AM
As much as I have criticized Zach for all his picks and pick sixes.,,,he is one of the few QBs that can shake all that off and continue to throw completions and TDs.     4 TD passes and 3 picks....not many QBs like him ever!  As Doug Brown commented Zach is "unflappable"....

6 TDs if you count the 2 to Montreal!

Lincoln Locomotive

Who would have predicted the outcome of this game?  Never saw this coming....  
Bomber fan for life