Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Calgary, August 18, 2023

Started by ModAdmin, August 17, 2023, 07:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

Prukop is as useless a player one team can have. Ridiculous
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

TecnoGenius

Dumbest play call I've ever seen.  You still put Prukop in.  MOS getting emotional?

CALL THE TIMEOUT, you have 2 and can't take 1 into the 3 min warning!!!!!
Never go full Rider!

Big Daddy

What the hell?  Prukop goes in for 1st and now Brown is gonna sneak - with Collaros already injured?!

kkc60

so many time counts. That?s gotta be coaching. Brown has been given absolutely no favours tonight.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: TecnoGenius on August 19, 2023, 03:34:43 AM
Dumbest play call I've ever seen.  You still put Prukop in.  MOS getting emotional?

CALL THE TIMEOUT, you have 2 and can't take 1 into the 3 min warning!!!!!
agreed MOS screwing up right there.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

dd

Why didn?t we call timeout on the 3rd down play vs take the penalty?? I would have went for it to get the first down vs playing to lose. It?s going to come down to a field goal and we lose this game.

barbk

The Zipp

TecnoGenius

They were going 3rd & 1 from the gun to Brady!!!  We NEVER NEVER do that.  NEVER NEVER.  I hate that call.

You put Prukop in and run your normal sneak.  Prukop can do that much.  Holy smokes.

If the clock gets low you call a timeout.  This isn't rocket science.  I don't understand MOS's hesitance right now.
Never go full Rider!

Big Daddy

If we somehow pull this game out, I sure hope everyone including coaches will be watching game film to see how bad they screwed up, 24/7 all week.

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: TecnoGenius on August 19, 2023, 03:36:07 AM
They were going 3rd & 1 from the gun to Brady!!!  We NEVER NEVER do that.  NEVER NEVER.  I hate that call.

You put Prukop in and run your normal sneak.  Prukop can do that much.  Holy smokes.

If the clock gets low you call a timeout.  This isn't rocket science.  I don't understand MOS's hesitance right now.

Probably we were just trying to draw them offside anyway. Otherwise, not sure why we wouldn't take a timeout.

Horseman

3rdand1.5

What in the tar was that set of downs.....what are we doing...this is self inflicted. Stupidity

TecnoGenius

Quote from: dd on August 19, 2023, 03:35:40 AM
Why didn?t we call timeout on the 3rd down play vs take the penalty?? I would have went for it to get the first down vs playing to lose. It?s going to come down to a field goal and we lose this game.

We just lost the extra timeout going into the 3min warning!!  On that very play!!  What is MOS thinking?  That is the biggest mental lapse by MOS in 5 years.

Once again it's a good thing CGY receivers can't catch.
Never go full Rider!