Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Calgary, August 18, 2023

Started by ModAdmin, August 17, 2023, 07:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Daddy

barbk

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: 3rdand1.5 on August 19, 2023, 03:12:29 AM
Two interviews during the game...cmon TSN this sucks! Sucks sucks it's TERRIBLE stop doing it!!!
terrible mute button works great.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

3rdand1.5

Shut the f up and wire about the game on the field TODAY

dd

How was there no no yards call on that punt?? 77 was clearly within 3 yards of McRae when he touched it. Cmon man!!!!

Horseman

It is clear we need to field someone else to field punts and KO's until Grant gets healthy.

Big Daddy

This is just going on and on.  Really?  TSN this is brutal.  Thanks for taking us to commercial.

You sure you don't wanna bring in the 1998 backup Olineman to discuss what he had at Burger King today?

TecnoGenius

We're losing 100-200 net yards a game on the ST differential.  I don't mind that McCrae doesn't get big yards, but we can't then on the other side give up such massive yards.  We're basically letting them start near FG range every series, and allowing them to get close to busting one to the house.
Never go full Rider!

barrywpg

Even worse is all these Can womens soccer commercials that have been running for a month - I saw more of the Canadian team in commercials that playing in the games

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Big Daddy on August 19, 2023, 03:15:00 AM
You sure you don't wanna bring in the 1998 backup Olineman to discuss what he had at Burger King today?

Clearly a butter chicken!

O needs a long drive.  Another Brady 2nd&3 stuff.  Those have to be gimmees.  We haven't thrown once on those.  Need to throw sometimes or they just stuff the box.  Argh, so frustrating.  Buck isn't trusting Dru.
Never go full Rider!

barbk

The Zipp

pjrocksmb

Needed to audible there

Quote from: The Zipp on August 19, 2023, 03:17:25 AM
Bo needs to follow his block
Nah no room there, they stacked up the box

Jefferson and Jeffcoat with a good game here

TecnoGenius

We are so lucky Maier can't throw and their receivers can't catch, or we'd be down 20
Never go full Rider!