Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2023/2024 Season

Started by ModAdmin, August 15, 2023, 06:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue_or_die

Quote from: Jesse on December 07, 2023, 03:46:01 PM
We really need to steal one of these games against a team above us in the standings.

Stolen.
#Ride?

ModAdmin

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

Jesse

Huge win.

The centrals so tight, the standing didn't even change; but need to keep stacking wins to both keep up with the Avs/Stars, but also to stay ahead of the Coyotes and Preds.
My wife is amazing!

blue_gold_84

Beauty of a road game last night.

Hellebuyck's 250th NHL victory.
#forthew
лава Україні!
What a wretched timeline.

Pigskin

PK was very good. Killing the 5-3, was a game changer.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Pigskin

Jets on a nice 3 game winning streak. Ducks and Sharks up next. Should beat both of these teams.

theaardvark

Top and 4th line were on fire, third line was doing yeoman's work.  My concern is putting red hot Perfetti with recovering Valardi and slumping  Iaffalo.  That line was invisible last night, I have become used to seeing him make incredible passes and shots, and it looks like he's not being put in the position to do either.

CH37 stood on his head for the win, especially during the 5 -3. 

Good game overall, with the 4th line really making an impression in limited minutes. 
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!

Jesse

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on December 08, 2023, 05:41:37 PM
Connor leading the league in 5v5 goals.

And I believe one off the lead in total goals.
My wife is amazing!

Jockitch

It really was such a gratifying victory to watch last night.
Killing the 4 PP chances the Avs had including the 5 on 3 was tremendous

Using the full compliment of players was great and according to SportsNet, Iafallo was the low man at 10.01 TOI
Perfetti was blanked at the dot going o for 3 while Vilardi was even at 1 win and a loss.
Versus the Canes Perfetti was 2 wins in 8 tries while Vilardi won 5 faceoffs in just 6 chances 
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Jesse on December 08, 2023, 07:45:35 PM
And I believe one off the lead in total goals.

Correct. He also leads the NHL in GWGs.
#forthew
лава Україні!

dd

He?s the most under rated player in the league

Pigskin

Good win for the Jets, considering the PP is still terrible. Losing KC will be a big blow to this team. Let hope it's not serious.

Jesse

That win moved into 1st in the central. But what a blow it would be for KC to miss any time. Not just for our season hoped, but for his personal season, which was just going phenomenally.

Also, how can our power play be so horrible? It boggles the mind.
My wife is amazing!