Kramdi

Started by Blue In BC, August 05, 2023, 04:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

Quote from: pjrocksmb on September 10, 2023, 01:34:31 AM
The doubters and nah sayers need to watch today's game in repeat and report back

Bird ready as needed, free shipping, wings are out of stock unless Tecno has any left lol

Hey, I've never been hard on Kramdi. so don't pick on me!  There's plenty of other real Kramdi-Kwestioners.  I just wondered why we can't / won't / haven't found an IMP for a traditionally-IMP position.  It's extremely odd to start a NAT at SAM.  If we make it work with Kramdi, then bonus gravy for us!
Never go full Rider!

blue_or_die

I?ve never been a hater of his but I absolutely never expected an elite level of play form him like we witnessed tonight. Well done!!
#Ride?

Blue In BC

Kramdi put in a solid performance against the Riders. Seems to be getting better every game.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

GOLDMEMBER

Cudos to Kramdi best game as a pro so far. He was around the ball a lot.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

bunker

I was a Kramdi-Kwestioner. I'm not yet a confirmed believer, but he had a very good game from what I could see, and if he keeps it up, I may have to admit I was wrong.

Now Jackson....that's another question. Although I have to give him his due. On the Lawler touchdown, the reason Lawler was able to get in is because Jackson, who was blocking around the line of scrimmage, tore up field after the catch, and helped push Lawler close enough to the goal line that he could extend and get it in. Kudos to Jackson on his hustle, and I guess that's why O'Shea loves him so much, not alot of talent, but tons of heart and hustle.

3rdand1.5

Honestly Jackson played well. I know a-lot of people don't love the roster use with him, but he was deserving and made a contribution for sure this past game.

IMO Bennet for Haba would be a better upgrade then for Jackson. I am not anti Bennet, but at this point in his development slowing it down won't hurt him, and Haba showed he is not just a "filler" in his position, he can contribute now.

As to Kramdi, he had a few struggles but in the Banjo bowl he was great!

Did anyone notice if Murphy was in on specials?

M.O.A.B.

I wouldn't mind trading Bennett for Kongbo.

Nic16

Quote from: bunker on September 10, 2023, 09:14:06 PM
I was a Kramdi-Kwestioner. I'm not yet a confirmed believer, but he had a very good game from what I could see, and if he keeps it up, I may have to admit I was wrong.

Now Jackson....that's another question. Although I have to give him his due. On the Lawler touchdown, the reason Lawler was able to get in is because Jackson, who was blocking around the line of scrimmage, tore up field after the catch, and helped push Lawler close enough to the goal line that he could extend and get it in. Kudos to Jackson on his hustle, and I guess that's why O'Shea loves him so much, not alot of talent, but tons of heart and hustle.

I am sure Hall knows Kramdi is not the ideal solution for the SAM position however both he and Redha are making it work!

All teams need a FB and Jackson is currently the only player on the AR or PR that fits and plays that role perfectly. I know many BB fans question why he is always on the AR but all one needs to do is watch the game to see he brings his tool kit and lunch box to every game.

M.O.A.B.

Quote from: pjrocksmb on September 11, 2023, 02:50:21 AM
Pass, need to keep developing our core

Just to remind you, Bombers developed Kongbo and he's just 27. Bennett is 26.

TecnoGenius

Jackson's best game so far.  Blocking a ton in that halfback position on O.  Mixing it up a lot, and that crossing thing he does seems to catch the rushers off guard.  He whiffed on far less blocks in this game.  He made some key blocks that sprung for big yards/plays.

He also nearly had his first sack!!  Had he not gotten held, he surely would have had Dolegala.

I think we used the Jackson blocker set on O more than the 6th hoggie... that might be a first.

If Jackson keeps getting better, we may have a big question when Miller returns.  We may actually start 2 FBs... because we aren't sitting Miller.  Maybe Miller more on ST and Jackson on O.  I think Jackson is a fair bit bigger than Miller?  We shall see!

Brady was also making great blocks, and key to some deep passes.
Never go full Rider!

LXTSN

Quote from: TecnoGenius on September 11, 2023, 05:43:22 AM
Jackson's best game so far.  Blocking a ton in that halfback position on O.  Mixing it up a lot, and that crossing thing he does seems to catch the rushers off guard.  He whiffed on far less blocks in this game.  He made some key blocks that sprung for big yards/plays.

He also nearly had his first sack!!  Had he not gotten held, he surely would have had Dolegala.

I think we used the Jackson blocker set on O more than the 6th hoggie... that might be a first.

If Jackson keeps getting better, we may have a big question when Miller returns.  We may actually start 2 FBs... because we aren't sitting Miller.  Maybe Miller more on ST and Jackson on O.  I think Jackson is a fair bit bigger than Miller?  We shall see!

Brady was also making great blocks, and key to some deep passes.
I'm glad that Jackson had a great game contributing to the offence!
I still find him as the odd man out when we are healthy, but it is great to see that he's improved greatly from the beginning of the season.

LXTSN

Also, it was so awesome to see Kramdi play a big part in the defence this game.

blue_gold_84

Kramdi had a monster game on Saturday. He's developing nicely.
#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず

Lincoln Locomotive

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on September 11, 2023, 01:06:42 PM
Kramdi had a monster game on Saturday. He's developing nicely.
He hits like a mule and on special teams he made some great plays
Bomber fan for life

pjrocksmb

Quote from: M.O.A.B. on September 11, 2023, 04:21:14 AM
Just to remind you, Bombers developed Kongbo and he's just 27. Bennett is 26.
I didn't know their ages and thanks but my point remains the same, keep developing our core with goal of retaining them.  I like both players but I am excited to see Bennett continue his development.  Part of my preference for him is his price tag (for now).  I was aware that we developed Kongbo.  Huge fan of consistency with manager, coaches and players.  Key to our culture and success.