Kramdi

Started by Blue In BC, August 05, 2023, 04:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

Quote from: 3rdand1.5 on September 13, 2023, 05:53:09 PM
So if I understand correctly and thanks for those who helped clarify for me.. Bennet can't come out and Haba in, as even though we have over the minimum CDN starters we would still be short one CDN on the overall roster to meet requirements.

We are starting 8, and that 8th can be any vet IMP (distinct from the DNA, BTW).  Just call Big Stan our vet IMP and boom, 8 NAT starters.  Kramdi continuing to start at SAM is entirely superfluous from a ratio standpoint.

We really have massive flexibility in our ratio at the moment.  I'm with the guys saying we sit Cole, not Jackson, to get Haba back in.  Unless Miller comes back.
Never go full Rider!

theaardvark

https://www.bluebombers.com/2023/09/13/to-be-able-to-communicate-and-make-quick-decisions-thats-what-makes-redha-special/?fbclid=IwAR3f-EAV9wYeRFt2y38imUHslfGQPv0T8LpL0P3f5PvipPSKOED2xLZQMGI

Drafted because he had the best ST tape of that year, asked what position he feels most comfortable at, he says "I play defence", this article give a little more insight into the man.  Respect. 
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

M.O.A.B.

Quote from: TecnoGenius on September 14, 2023, 08:19:31 AM
We are starting 8, and that 8th can be any vet IMP (distinct from the DNA, BTW).  Just call Big Stan our vet IMP and boom, 8 NAT starters.  Kramdi continuing to start at SAM is entirely superfluous from a ratio standpoint.

We really have massive flexibility in our ratio at the moment.  I'm with the guys saying we sit Cole, not Jackson, to get Haba back in.  Unless Miller comes back.

Agree here. Haba for Cole make sense.
But if Briggs will be out this week (he did not practice yesterday - foot) I think Cole stays in the lineup and maybe we will see Kelly inserted.

Blue In BC

Quote from: M.O.A.B. on September 14, 2023, 02:12:07 PM
Agree here. Haba for Cole make sense.
But if Briggs will be out this week (he did not practice yesterday - foot) I think Cole stays in the lineup and maybe we will see Kelly inserted.

In 10 games Cole has 10 DT's and 10 ST's.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

3rdand1.5

I am glad I am not the one who has to figure out the roster...lol

I have had and still do have concern with the lack of depth along the d-line and the amount Bennet has contributed. I think Bennet has a place, but IMO we would be better off with Haba. I would really like to see a way we can get him on the roster, but Jackson has a role IMO and I don't really think removing him makes us better, so I would love to see a way we can get Haba on and also keep Jackson on.... Again not easy I am sure...Kramdi makes it one step closer with his CDN status.

We have two really good RB's coming up in Butler and AH/AJ, I really hope we can in some way "beef" up the D-line for the 29th....

pjrocksmb

Quote from: 3rdand1.5 on September 14, 2023, 03:58:15 PM
I am glad I am not the one who has to figure out the roster...lol

I have had and still do have concern with the lack of depth along the d-line and the amount Bennet has contributed. I think Bennet has a place, but IMO we would be better off with Haba. I would really like to see a way we can get him on the roster, but Jackson has a role IMO and I don't really think removing him makes us better, so I would love to see a way we can get Haba on and also keep Jackson on.... Again not easy I am sure...Kramdi makes it one step closer with his CDN status.

We have two really good RB's coming up in Butler and AH/AJ, I really hope we can in some way "beef" up the D-line for the 29th....
Need a combo of a good game plan and athletic DL and LBs to stop Butler.  Beef would help a bit bit also need to be nimble.