Lions at Elks GDT

Started by GOLDMEMBER, July 29, 2023, 11:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Blue72 on July 30, 2023, 04:43:22 PM
Only guy that I would like would be Jake Ceresna 6'5 295 lbs and 29. Watching him play, he is a beast.
He would look awesome in our interior DL.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Throw Long Bannatyne

Only guy that I would like would be Jake Ceresna 6'5 295 lbs and 29. Watching him play, he is a beast.

Offer them Dru Brown, it would be worth it and they might go for it, otherwise not going to happen.

Blue In BC

Quote from: Throw Long Bannatyne on July 30, 2023, 05:32:04 PM
Offer them Dru Brown, it would be worth it and they might go for it, otherwise not going to happen.

No. We're one hit from potentially losing Collaros to injury. Too many QB's getting injured and we've been lucky so far.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

theaardvark

Ceresna is one of the dirtiest players in the league and would never fit in the Bombers room...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: Blue In BC on July 30, 2023, 06:12:53 PM
No. We're one hit from potentially losing Collaros to injury. Too many QB's getting injured and we've been lucky so far.

Yah, I wasn't being serious, people often think the Bombers can pick the cherries off other teams rosters and give up nothing.  It's not happening.

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: theaardvark on July 30, 2023, 06:37:21 PM
Ceresna is one of the dirtiest players in the league and would never fit in the Bombers room...

But they did sign Awe for 2020, and he's contending for dirtiest player in the league this season.

dd

Quote from: Throw Long Bannatyne on July 30, 2023, 06:55:45 PM
But they did sign Awe for 2020, and he's contending for dirtiest player in the league this season.
Awe is the reigning  dirtiest player in the league and has been every year he plays

Pete

Don't forget about simoni Lawrence ,he'd be on the CFL all dirty team

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: theaardvark on July 30, 2023, 06:37:21 PM
So says you.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

theaardvark

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on July 30, 2023, 09:50:20 PM
So says you.

Not saying he isn't a great player who makes great plays.  But he also takes a lot of penalties and plays undisciplined ball.

He is not someone who fits into this room.

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Throw Long Bannatyne

Farhan Lalji
@FarhanLaljiTSN
My understanding is the #Elks could be making an announcement tomorrow regarding their coaching staff. Hearing Jarious Jackson could be taking over play calling duties.
@CFLonTSN

Dave Campbell
@Dave_CHED
I can confirm Jarious Jackson has been promoted as the #Elks offensive coordinator.  More details are coming are coming soon. #CFL

Don't know if McAdoo is being fired or demoted.

The Zipp

Quote from: Throw Long Bannatyne on July 31, 2023, 03:15:06 PM
Farhan Lalji
@FarhanLaljiTSN
My understanding is the #Elks could be making an announcement tomorrow regarding their coaching staff. Hearing Jarious Jackson could be taking over play calling duties.
@CFLonTSN

Dave Campbell
@Dave_CHED
I can confirm Jarious Jackson has been promoted as the #Elks offensive coordinator.  More details are coming are coming soon. #CFL

Don't know if McAdoo is being fired or demoted.

not enough...

Stats Junkie

Quote from: theaardvark on July 31, 2023, 02:39:44 PM
Not saying he isn't a great player who makes great plays.  But he also takes a lot of penalties and plays undisciplined ball.

He is not someone who fits into this room.
Ceresna is in his 4th CFL season. He has a total of 12 penalties for 112 yards.

1 OC - misconduct penalty (for a somersault into an official)
1 Horse Collar
3 Roughing the Passer
1 Roughing the Kicker
1 Face Mask
5 Offside / Procedure

His penalty totals seem quite low compared to the Jeffs
Twitter: @Stats_Junkie
Threads: statsjunkie71

theaardvark

Quote from: Stats Junkie on July 31, 2023, 04:06:02 PM
Ceresna is in his 4th CFL season. He has a total of 12 penalties for 112 yards.

1 OC - misconduct penalty (for a somersault into an official)
1 Horse Collar
3 Roughing the Passer
1 Roughing the Kicker
1 Face Mask
5 Offside / Procedure

His penalty totals seem quite low compared to the Jeffs

OK, we should definitely trade Dru Brown for Ceresna...

blue_gold_84

Quote from: theaardvark on July 31, 2023, 04:20:04 PM
OK, we should definitely trade Dru Brown for Ceresna...

Stats Junkie never said that. He simply provided evidence to disprove your silly claims that Ceresna is one of the dirtiest players in the league and he wouldn't fit in here.
#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず
What a wretched timeline.