Official Game Day Thread - Edmonton at Winnipeg - July 20, 2023

Started by ModAdmin, July 18, 2023, 05:42:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lincoln Locomotive

OK Zach....no errant passes in man coverage out in the flats on 2nd and 8.....
Bomber fan for life

Lincoln Locomotive

OK....Brady runs for the first down on 2nd and 8....ground and pound time now....
Bomber fan for life

Lincoln Locomotive

Bomber fan for life

Pigskin

Well that was a terrible 1st. half, and a pretty good 2nd. SC with a couple of misses tonight. I guess he's human. Nice to see Bennett finally make a couple of plays tonight. Parker looked pretty good back there returning punts. Dobson looked lost on a couple of plays.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Lincoln Locomotive

Bomber fan for life

ModAdmin

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

3rdand1.5

The game was ugly until we established a run game.....but I guess at the end of the day it's how many, not how

Sir Blue and Gold

We beat the Elks by two touchdowns on a short week with one practice. I'd say it was a pretty good game.

Bomber Diehard

Our O line has to be improved, too many getting in at our QB.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on July 21, 2023, 11:56:45 AM
We beat the Elks by two touchdowns on a short week with one practice. I'd say it was a pretty good game.

Ugly first half. Prettier second half.

And now a much needed bye week sitting at 5-2.

I'll take it.
#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず
What a wretched timeline.

Blue In BC

Tough crowd on here. It was not our best performance but I'll take the win going into the bye.

I may re-watch the game later today.

Gray was replaced by Dobson due to Gray not feeling quite right. I suspect he'll be starting again after the bye.

Kramdi didn't seem to play badly but it was only the Elks. I wonder what's wrong with Darby. Is he nursing an injury or something else the problem.

Maruo? Filling in for Clements, Gauthier and Wilson. Hopefully Wilson is healthy and back staring next game.

I'm not sure that we see Rose added back to the secondary. That's only on the basis of everybody being healthy and our CB's are playing well.

IMO we must see some new faces added to the PR and some dead weight dropped. New depth candidates at DE, DT and LB's are needed.

EDIT: I've changed my opinion. I think Rose starts next game for ADS. ADS is still learning but he's getting targeted. Rose adds veteran experience.

2019 Grey Cup Champions

CrazyCanuck89

Quote from: Blue In BC on July 21, 2023, 01:32:05 PM
Tough crowd on here. It was not our best performance but I'll take the win going into the bye.

I may re-watch the game later today.

Gray was replaced by Dobson due to Gray not feeling quite right. I suspect he'll be starting again after the bye.

Kramdi didn't seem to play badly but it was only the Elks. I wonder what's wrong with Darby. Is he nursing an injury or something else the problem.

Maruo? Filling in for Clements, Gauthier and Wilson. Hopefully Wilson is healthy and back staring next game.

I'm not sure that we see Rose added back to the secondary. That's only on the basis of everybody being healthy and our CB's are playing well.

IMO we must see some new faces added to the PR and some dead weight dropped. New depth candidates at DE, DT and LB's are needed.

I see no problem with Kramdi continuing to start and letting Darby be depth.

NewBlue

Quote from: CrazyCanuck89 on July 21, 2023, 01:38:39 PM

I see no problem with Kramdi continuing to start and letting Darby be depth.

I wasn't that impressed with him, he seemed out of position - at least a couple times someone had to redirect him to where he should be pre snap.

Blue In BC

Quote from: NewBlue on July 21, 2023, 01:44:23 PM
I wasn't that impressed with him, he seemed out of position - at least a couple times someone had to redirect him to where he should be pre snap.

The real question is if Darby has " lost it " then why haven't we found some candidates for the PR. IDK if there is some injury involved that we don't know about. Regardless there should be some import depth being looked at. None of our other DB's look to be candidates at SAM?

Kramdi didn't seem to make any big plays one way or the other. I'll try and focus on him when I re-watch the game.

2019 Grey Cup Champions

Jesse

Quote from: Blue In BC on July 21, 2023, 01:53:48 PM
The real question is if Darby has " lost it " then why haven't we found some candidates for the PR. IDK if there is some injury involved that we don't know about. Regardless there should be some import depth being looked at. None of our other DB's look to be candidates at SAM?

Kramdi didn't seem to make any big plays one way or the other. I'll try and focus on him when I re-watch the game.

Because our PR is filled with OL and Globals and old guys who don't play.
My wife is amazing!