Site Back Up Finally?

Started by BBRT, June 29, 2023, 07:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

Quote from: GCn19 on July 11, 2023, 01:23:20 PM
Spent a lot of time over the past year at the other site just because of volume of posts mainly, but this forum I find so much friendlier and without politics continually creeping into the conversation. I have been a member here since the beginning, and after not having much to say here in the past year or so, I think I will come back into the conversation more regularly. I was surprised when the site went down and it brought back so many good memories of posting past that made me realize we shouldn't take it for granted.

Great to have you back! 
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

GOLDMEMBER

Spent a lot of time over the past year at the other site just because of volume of posts mainly, but this forum I find so much friendlier and without politics continually creeping into the conversation. I have been a member here since the beginning, and after not having much to say here in the past year or so, I think I will come back into the conversation more regularly. I was surprised when the site went down and it brought back so many good memories of posting past that made me realize we shouldn't take it for granted.
Nice to see you returned! Agreed regarding the other site.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Blue In BC

Time to update your handle for 2023? Welcome back.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

squonk

Quote from: TecnoGenius on July 11, 2023, 06:03:21 AM
I'll drink with my son next game to Paul.  Sorry for your recent loss.  Yes, enjoy your time with your family and friends, the next month they might not be there.  As many know, my long-time (40-50y) STH dad died last year.  My mom just died the other month too.  Both with the new all-too-common turbo cancer.  I'm so happy I got to take her with both my kids to the EDM game late last season (my daughter's first).  Had enough jerseys for everyone, crew looked great, and kids and grandma had a blast.  Great pics and memories will last a lifetime.

By Aus you mean Oz or Austria?

Sorry for the loss of your Dad. I think of mine every day.

My brother met an Australian woman and made his home in Canberra.

squonk

Many thanks to everyone for their kind words.