Fan Fest STH holder pick up

Started by GOLDMEMBER, May 28, 2023, 05:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

I arrived early and I was in and out of there in about 15 minutes. Very efficient. Tickets were already in my Bomber account. Plus I got two T-shirts and a grey cup replica ring for 40 bucks. What a deal! Free popcorn or chips. Darby Alexander and D Brown on hand for autographs.

I beat the rush! It was getting insanely busy as I left.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Stretch

Got there at 12:45pm and the STH line went from the Pinnacle Club to the Bomber Store.  :o

Grabbed a hot dog and a drink instead, will go back sometime during the week.
Money is no object...especially when you have none.

Waffler

They shut down at 2 but still let people in to pick up tickets. I thought I was the last one in the building but nope.  In fact the Bombers came on the field after 2:15ish and were doing some running. Bighill was there running and still looking healthy. At the risk of sounding weird I will say a shirtless Jake Thomas surprised me with how much muscle he has, just his tummy that is fat. Do we still call him fatboi? I see now why his bull rush is effective.
Buried in the essentially random digits of pi, you can find your eight-digit birthdate. (Is that a wink from God or just a lot of digits?) - David G. Myers

Jesse

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on May 28, 2023, 05:23:57 PM
I arrived early and I was in and out of there in about 15 minutes. Very efficient. Tickets were already in my Bomber account. Plus I got two T-shirts and a grey cup replica ring for 40 bucks. What a deal! Free popcorn or chips. Darby Alexander and D Brown on hand for autographs.

I beat the rush! It was getting insanely busy as I left.

I got there on time and the line was around the stadium. So let the kiddos play on the field for an hour and then we took off (the line was even longer by then).

Anyone know how/where to pick things up now?
My wife is amazing!

Stretch

Quote from: Jesse on May 28, 2023, 11:27:47 PM

Anyone know how/where to pick things up now?

My assumption is the Bomber Store, but that?s just a guess.
Money is no object...especially when you have none.

Marni

We got there around 1030 and was in and out in no time! We sat outside and visited and all the players came for a meeting so we got pics and chatted with all of them! Seeing Rasheed was the highlight of my day
You are what happened when I wished upon a star  :-*

blue_or_die

Quote from: Marni on May 29, 2023, 02:32:16 PM
We got there around 1030 and was in and out in no time! We sat outside and visited and all the players came for a meeting so we got pics and chatted with all of them! Seeing Rasheed was the highlight of my day

Didn't know you could go early...the invite said it started at 11.

I will also have to go back to get my package, but nonetheless it was a great event. Very nice touch with all the stuff on the field for kids.

One recommendation: next time set up tables throughout the concourse organized by starting letter of your last name and then everyone could spread out to much shorter lines. That was my only qualm.
#Ride?

Jesse

Quote from: blue_or_die on May 29, 2023, 06:48:04 PM

I will also have to go back to get my package, but nonetheless it was a great event. Very nice touch with all the stuff on the field for kids.

One recommendation: next time set up tables throughout the concourse organized by starting letter of your last name and then everyone could spread out to much shorter lines. That was my only qualm.

Aw, yeah. So organized. I second this.
My wife is amazing!

Marni

I should have said, got there at 1030 and waited outside til 11, we were the first ones thru the door

Pigskin

A good friend of mine had a cardiac event and was taken off the field in an ambulance.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Marni

Quote from: Pigskin on May 29, 2023, 09:05:07 PM
A good friend of mine had a cardiac event and was taken off the field in an ambulance.

We saw the ambulance pull up! I hope you?re friend is doing ok

Marni

Dear Season Ticket Members,

We hope you enjoyed Fan Fest yesterday! If you couldn't come pick up your season ticket package, don't worry. You can pick it up at the Bomber Store, which will be open with extended hours this week:
Monday to Thursday, 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 PM

Packages will not be available after 4:00 PM Friday or during the game that evening, but pickup will resume on Saturday at 10:00 AM.

As a reminder, your package includes the new season ticket benefit card! Enjoy 10% off food at concession stands and 15% off in the Bomber Store throughout the season.

As with recent seasons, your physical package does not include your game tickets, which are available exclusively on your mobile device.

Prior to arriving for Friday?s game, make sure to log into your Blue Bombers Account Manager or the Blue Bombers app to access your tickets on your phone. Save time and eliminate any connectivity concerns by saving your tickets to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay in advance.

Another benefit of your season ticket membership is exclusive access to purchase tickets to the 110th Grey Gup game in Hamilton ahead of the general public. Please find information regarding our exclusive presale below, which starts tomorrow.   

Pigskin

Quote from: Marni on May 29, 2023, 11:04:26 PM
We saw the ambulance pull up! I hope you?re friend is doing ok

He is resting at the St. B right now. Waiting for some test results. I think he will be there for a few days.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

GOLDMEMBER

this makes all the sense in the world. Use all the concourse not just the pinnacle room.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

DM83

Sorry to hear someone had a health problem.  Let that be a reminder to us stubborn people, go see your Dr. regularly.  A physical, blood work, and lose some weight.  It's football season!  we all want to cheer on the Blue either at the stadium or from our Lazy-Boy.

Two more days for the Riders.  Warm weather, maybe the traditional, almost legendary Prairie Thunderstorm.  Can it get any better?
Go Bombers!