CFL Announcement

Started by ModAdmin, May 19, 2023, 02:55:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sec223

I was hoping they going to announce Sheif and Wheeler as tackling dummies :)

DM83

TBURGESS

Quote from: DM83 on May 22, 2023, 05:44:49 PM
Is there a game today
Game's a go, but starting at 2:30 local time instead of 2.
Winnipeg Blue Bombers - 2019 Grey Cup Champs.

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: TBURGESS on May 22, 2023, 05:57:34 PM
Game's a go, but starting at 2:30 local time instead of 2.

What game, where?

TecnoGenius

https://www.cfl.ca/preseasonlive

Click the video area at the bottom and enter your details and voila.

EDM@CGY

delayed 30m, so extra time to get yer chips & beer ready!

I have the stream up now and am impatiently waiting
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

The vid keeps buffering then playing for a little bit.  Already errored out once.  Hope this is just pre-game / delayed-game troubles.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Calgary weather looks pretty bad according to weather sites.  Thunderstorm risk until 7pm.  This might turn into one of the @WPG games that has an iffy start and has lightning stoppages.

I'm sure the CGY radio guys are doing commentary already, TSN should cut to their audio feed right away.  No sense just sitting here listening to CFL music when we can hear the commentary.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

There we go, radio commentary just kicked in!  Woot
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Video feed just kicked in.  Time to tune in!
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Radio guys were just informed their audio feed was online even during commercials.  They were like "doh".  Gotta keep it clean.  Grin.  This should be a very interesting pre-season!  ;D
Never go full Rider!

theaardvark

Well, a little better than XFL... ;)

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

TecnoGenius

They said this is the earliest (in the year) CFL game ever played.

Never go full Rider!

the paw

I couldn't get it to run in Safari, but it works fine in Firefox.  No lag or buffering, although they are a little late getting the pic back after commercials.

I like these Calgary radio guys.
grab grass 'n growl

TecnoGenius

Woot.  Finally a nice play.  Looked like an overthrow, but nice high arc.  EDM is looking pretty good so far seeing as how CGY played the 1st Q with many of their starters.  EDM is mostly playing their 2nd/3rd teams.

Quote from: the paw on May 22, 2023, 09:31:38 PM
I couldn't get it to run in Safari, but it works fine in Firefox.  No lag or buffering, although they are a little late getting the pic back after commercials.

I like these Calgary radio guys.

Ya the buffering went away once the game started.  It's been solid except that one late pick-up after the ad.

The CGY radio guys are pretty good!  That's why I'm excited to hear each city's radio crew as we move through the pre-season.
Never go full Rider!

Throw Long Bannatyne

Good feed, more than happy with this product. Great to have CFL football back!