Used Bombers Jerseys

Started by peg_city, May 02, 2023, 08:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peg_city

I tried doing a search to see if this topic has been created, but I'm not seeing it.

Is there a store in Winnipeg that has used Bombers merch? I've tried looking at facebook marketplace and kijiji for a bombers jersey from a particular year, however, no luck. I'd buy it from the Bomber store, if they still had them in stock....

These old jerseys are ending up somewhere.

Thanks!!

Blue In BC

What year are you looking for?
2019 Grey Cup Champions

GOLDMEMBER

I myself would cherish any 80s era jerseys.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Blue In BC

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on May 02, 2023, 11:17:08 PM
I myself would cherish any 80s era jerseys.

I have a game worn 1982 Brock home jersey complete with nameplate and cleat hole in one shoulder. Someone in my touch league many years ago offered me $300 and I turned him down. lol
2019 Grey Cup Champions

pjrocksmb

TecnoGenius

Quote from: peg_city on May 02, 2023, 08:31:00 PM
Is there a store in Winnipeg that has used Bombers merch? I've tried looking at facebook marketplace and kijiji for a bombers jersey from a particular year, however, no luck. I'd buy it from the Bomber store, if they still had them in stock....
Thanks!!

I think you've done the best thing already: post here.  If you want a particular year/era or player, post it here.

I would also make a search on ebay and then click "save search" (or whatever they call it this week).  Click off the "email me" button.  Then sit back and when a bomber jersey shows up on ebay it'll email you.  Handy for things that only show up once in a while.  (I would save both "blue bomber jersey" and "bluebomber jersey" just to be safe.  Don't do just "bomber jersey" or you may get a visit from the CIA haha.)
Never go full Rider!

peg_city

I'm looking for the gold jersey's from the mid-late 2000's.

DM83

Call the Bombers and ask.  One of our football teams received a set of the lightning bolt era uni's.  (they would be used a s practice) Maybe they have some of what you are looking for.

peg_city

Quote from: DM83 on May 03, 2023, 06:42:31 PM
Call the Bombers and ask.  One of our football teams received a set of the lightning bolt era uni's.  (they would be used a s practice) Maybe they have some of what you are looking for.

No luck, unfortunately.

Ebay has some. I'm surprised there aren't more old jersey's kicking around somewhere.

Might have to look at some second hand stores.

Pigskin

Quote from: peg_city on May 03, 2023, 09:11:36 PM
No luck, unfortunately.

Ebay has some. I'm surprised there aren't more old jersey's kicking around somewhere.

Might have to look at some second hand stores.

I know a person with a signed Leggett, #31. That would be 2014. May not be old enough.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

pjrocksmb

Quote from: Pigskin on May 03, 2023, 10:37:49 PM
I know a person with a signed Leggett, #31. That would be 2014. May not be old enough.
That's a nice one

Try a wanted ad on kijiji

ModAdmin

The Blue Bomber organization does not have the gold jerseys available right now.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: ModAdmin on May 04, 2023, 05:59:24 AM
The Blue Bomber organization does not have the gold jerseys available right now.
They haven?t in years believe me I checked. I want back up GM Jerseys but no luck.

peg_city

Quote from: ModAdmin on May 04, 2023, 05:59:24 AM

Maybe when Roberts name goes on the stadium wall, they can bring the gold jersey's back?

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: peg_city on May 04, 2023, 06:09:36 PM
Maybe when Roberts name goes on the stadium wall, they can bring the gold jersey's back?
One can only hope. I?d buy a couple blank ones for sure! They would officially be retro retros lol