More cowbell?!?

Started by Tiger, November 06, 2023, 04:50:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

Blue Bomber store still has them in stock if you don?t want to wear leather gloves or mitts to make noise

https://www.thebomberstore.com/cowbell.html
Football is easy if you're crazy as hell
Bo Jackson

We are inclined to think that if we watch a football game or a baseball game, we have taken part in it
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

BC Sucks
Tiger

Sec223

Quote from: Tiger on November 06, 2023, 04:50:58 AM
Blue Bomber store still has them in stock if you don?t want to wear leather gloves or mitts to make noise

https://www.thebomberstore.com/cowbell.html

Maybe attach bells to your mitts ? :) This could be our new thing LOL

Blueforlife

I have been taking my shoes off and pounding them against the metal on the upper deck, pretty darn loud.  Don't take your shoes off this weekend lol.
Sometimes you need a fresh start

blue_or_die

I have dueling cowbells, ready to make a wall of noise in 230!
#Ride?

wpg#1

I already have 2, bought an additional one when I picked up my signs. I might be triple cowbelling if I can hold all three in one hand. ;D
GO BLUE BOMBERS GO !
COOL BEANS !

theaardvark

I have a custom cowbell setup.. used to be 3 large actual cowbells attached to a handle, but it was too hard to shake.  See my avatar for the bells before they were mounted...  they are pretty loud, kinda hurts my own ears, never mind the neighbours...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

ModAdmin

If you sit behind or close to the Lions bench, please let them know whose house they are in!  ;D
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

Tiger

Quote from: theaardvark on November 08, 2023, 09:54:26 PM
I have a custom cowbell setup.. used to be 3 large actual cowbells attached to a handle, but it was too hard to shake.  See my avatar for the bells before they were mounted...  they are pretty loud, kinda hurts my own ears, never mind the neighbours...

Great pic Ards!  Wear ear plugs
Football is easy if you're crazy as hell
Bo Jackson

We are inclined to think that if we watch a football game or a baseball game, we have taken part in it
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

BC Sucks
Tiger

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Tiger on November 09, 2023, 12:02:13 AM
Great pic Ards!  Wear ear plugs

Never!  You need to reach the ear-distortion brain-damage moment for it to be a good, loud IGF game.   8)

If your ears aren't ringing for 2 hours after a game, you're not doing it right.

"Do you want a small or large size mini-donuts"
me: "whaaaaat?  whaaaat?  Uh, dr. pepper"
Never go full Rider!

wpg#1

Quote from: ModAdmin on November 08, 2023, 10:40:17 PM
If you sit behind or close to the Lions bench, please let them know whose house they are in!  ;D

We ALWAYS let the visitors know. The first 7 rows of 107 are non stop !!
GO BLUE BOMBERS GO !
COOL BEANS !

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: wpg#1 on November 09, 2023, 12:55:34 PM
We ALWAYS let the visitors know. The first 7 rows of 107 are non stop !!

Be sure to rag on Alexander Hollins for the profanity laced rant he dumped on air a couple of weeks ago abusing the TSN cameraman, the league should have fined him for having garbage mouth. Guaranteed O'Shea would not put up with abusive behaviour on his side of the line.

wpg#1

Quote from: Throw Long Bannatyne on November 09, 2023, 05:22:02 PM
Be sure to rag on Alexander Hollins for the profanity laced rant he dumped on air a couple of weeks ago abusing the TSN cameraman, the league should have fined him for having garbage mouth. Guaranteed O'Shea would not put up with abusive behaviour on his side of the line.

Sounds like a plan !!
GO BLUE BOMBERS GO !
COOL BEANS !

dd

Quote from: Throw Long Bannatyne on November 09, 2023, 05:22:02 PM
It?s just classless that?s all. Campbell is like dickenson was in Regina, no balls to stand up to the players and get them to behave like human beings. The football players forget they?re representing the citizens of the city/province they play in and most fans want our players to play with dignity and integrity and not put a stunt like that. Brutal.