Dakota Prukop

Started by Knocker42, April 23, 2023, 06:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knocker42

Former Bomber QB leading NJ Generals on NBC Sunday.  3 -3 v Pittsburgh with 2 minutes left in 2nd quarter.  Not a ton of accurate passing so far.

TecnoGenius

It's on my PVR... will watch.  NO SPOILERS!  ;)

As for 3-3, sounds like a typical XFL/USFL game.  Haha.  Take the under!  8)
Never go full Rider!

pjrocksmb

Appreciate the updates!

Blue In BC

His wife was in the stands and due to have a baby any second. She had family around her with an emergency plan if she went into labour. Dakota was excited about the birth of his baby but was just hoping it didn't occur just before or during the game.

Congrats to the young couple.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

Lincoln Locomotive

Quote from: Blue In BC on April 24, 2023, 01:17:10 PM
His wife was in the stands and due to have a baby any second. She had family around her with an emergency plan if she went into labour. Dakota was excited about the birth of his baby but was just hoping it didn't occur just before or during the game.

Congrats to the young couple.
Dedicated wife or what?   
Bomber fan for life

Blue In BC

Quote from: Lincoln Locomotive on April 24, 2023, 04:28:59 PM
Dedicated wife or what?  

Yes. She mentioned that she's always been willing to move on as his career took him to new locations.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

pjrocksmb

Nice this story gets better

DM83

BLUEBOMBER

Prukop should have stayed in the BB organization a bit longer.  I am unconvinced on Drew Brown yet...

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: BLUEBOMBER on April 25, 2023, 09:21:56 PM
Prukop should have stayed in the BB organization a bit longer.  I am unconvinced on Drew Brown yet...

Dru Brown is 3x the quarterback Prukop is. Prukop is a great athlete but you really don't want him starting.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on April 26, 2023, 04:46:16 PM
Dru Brown is 3x the quarterback Prukop is. Prukop is a great athlete but you really don't want him starting.

Ya, Brown may yet be a legit #1 (long shot, but possible).  Prukop clearly was just a SY / special package guy, and not even as good at it as Strev.  But he was a very good SY guy, and thus losing him is a downgrade for our team unless we get an equally capable replacement.

In the PS/garbage-season games they started Brown clearly looked better than Prukop.  I liken Prukop to LeFevor: great SY, but stunk as a starter.  Even Dom Davis would be a better starter than Prukop.
Never go full Rider!

pjrocksmb

Brown will be ready when called upon