April 15, 2023 Event

Started by ModAdmin, April 13, 2023, 07:19:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

Just letting everyone know that there is a fun event coming up soon.

A Pizza Party

April 15, 2023 between 2 pm and 6 pm

Occassion:  Grand Opening

Party with Buzz and Boomer and autographs and meeting Blue Bomber players.

Check it out!
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

pjrocksmb

DM83

Why this place? Like who are they?

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Marni

Quote from: DM83 on April 14, 2023, 12:22:23 PM
Why this place? Like who are they?

It?s a new restaurant, I?m assuming they hired the bombers to help spread the word and get people there with autographs
You are what happened when I wished upon a star  :-*

ModAdmin

If anyone here attends, let us know how the event goes.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

TecnoGenius

You guys don't listen to every player interview?   :D  So many Bombers talk about Little Pizza Heaven as their go-to hangout.  Guess the other location was getting too tiny and too far to get to for the players.  This new one should be a lot closer.  I would have gone to this but I just read about it now, doh!
Never go full Rider!

ModAdmin

TecnoGenius

Quote from: ModAdmin on April 16, 2023, 02:47:54 AM
Here's Willy with his own personal, special recipe pizza...

Awesome.  Go Willie!

Is Little Pizza going to be the gameday pizza supplier to IGF in '23?
Never go full Rider!

bluengold204

Quote from: TecnoGenius on April 16, 2023, 04:16:31 AM
Awesome.  Go Willie!

Is Little Pizza going to be the gameday pizza supplier to IGF in '23?

They already have been for the last 2 or 3 years lol

TecnoGenius

Quote from: bluengold204 on April 16, 2023, 05:47:49 AM
They already have been for the last 2 or 3 years lol

Haha, you can tell I've been stuck in my 200-level west-side bubble.  I haven't had anything but shawarma and tenders (ok, and donuts) at IGF since 2019!

So Little Pizza took over for Pizza Hotline then?  Good for them.  Is it any good @IGF?  Pizza is such a hard thing to make work at a stadium.
Never go full Rider!

Pigskin

The pizza at the stadium has improved over the last couple of years. The kids like it, much to greasy for me. I had a slice last fall, used about 5 napkins to soak up most of the grease.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

bluengold204

Quote from: TecnoGenius on April 16, 2023, 07:03:07 AM
Haha, you can tell I've been stuck in my 200-level west-side bubble.  I haven't had anything but shawarma and tenders (ok, and donuts) at IGF since 2019!

So Little Pizza took over for Pizza Hotline then?  Good for them.  Is it any good @IGF?  Pizza is such a hard thing to make work at a stadium.

It?s hit and miss.  I?ve had a slice that was great and fresh but also had a slice that was cold and hard like it was sitting there for a few hours.

pjrocksmb

Generally the food is pretty weak in my experience unfortunately.  A few good options but mostly poor.