CFL to NFL Players

Started by ModAdmin, April 10, 2023, 05:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

Interesting article on players who went from the CFL to the NFL and made their mark there.

Lots of names that older fans will remember....

https://3downnation.com/2023/04/10/presenting-the-cfl-to-nfl-all-time-team/
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: ModAdmin on April 10, 2023, 05:47:36 PM
Interesting article on players who went from the CFL to the NFL and made their mark there.

Lots of names that older fans will remember....

https://3downnation.com/2023/04/10/presenting-the-cfl-to-nfl-all-time-team/

Yikes. I thought the CFL would fair better than that. Modern names of relevance include Cameron Wake, Greg Van Roten, Alex Singleton, Brandon Browner, Mike Vanderjagt and Jon Ryan. Dontrell Inman and Brett Jones too, I guess.

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on April 10, 2023, 06:10:27 PM
Yikes. I thought the CFL would fair better than that. Modern names of relevance include Cameron Wake, Greg Van Roten, Alex Singleton, Brandon Browner, Mike Vanderjagt and Jon Ryan. Dontrell Inman and Brett Jones too, I guess.

Not many actually make it, the NFL window is hardly worth the massive obsession and distraction the CFL has allowed it to become.   

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on April 10, 2023, 06:10:27 PM
Alex Singleton has truly carved out an outstanding NFL career. I heard his name get lots of praise on Bronco broadcasts from last year. This has got to be year 6 or 7 of him being down there earning the big bucks?
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

DM83

That?s a lot of guys who played in Canada