3) #Stamps
4) #Argos
5) #Ticats
6) #RNation
7) #Riders
8 #Elks
9) #MontreALS

#CFL #LCF via @CFL
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

TecnoGenius

Quote from: ModAdmin on April 05, 2023, 05:30:06 AM
1) #Bombers
2) #BCLions
3) #Stamps
4) #Argos
5) #Ticats
6) #RNation
7) #Riders
8 #Elks
9) #MontreALS

Me:
WPG
EDM CGY
HAM OTT TOR
BC
SSK
MTL

same line means toss-up for that place
Never go full Rider!

DM83

BC?  I don't see them challenging in the end.  Adams JR. can't really read a defence, and takes off running when the first or second option is gone.  He's a great runner, but he doesnt protect himself and he's little.   So, I don't see him finishing the season.

Maybe Calgary if Maier steps up, and they get him some  support.

the paw

Quote from: ModAdmin on April 05, 2023, 05:30:06 AM
CFL News
@CFL_News
6h
#CFL Power Rankings April 4, 2023

1) #Bombers
2) #BCLions
3) #Stamps
4) #Argos
5) #Ticats
6) #RNation
7) #Riders
8 #Elks
9) #MontreALS

#CFL #LCF via @CFL

I think I would move the Elks up to #6 on this list, they added a lot of firepower to the offensive side of the ball, and say what you like about Jones, eventually he gets his defence working the way he wants it.  .

BC does seem a little high on the list, but I think signing Dane Evans gives them the strongest QB room in the league.  Although they let Butler get away, so there is a bit of a question mark there.  I just have a hard time ranking Stamps higher with lack of QB depth.  I think the Argos and Ti-Cats both have question marks at the QB position, although in each case its a different question...
grab grass 'n growl

TecnoGenius

I think the East might be very competitive within itself this year.  Only MTL will stink and the others should be firmly middling.  A good football game to watch doesn't need both teams to be great, it just needs both teams to be even.  Thus I think east-east games should be very entertaining this year.  That's a good thing.
Never go full Rider!

ModAdmin

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden