Main Menu

2023 Blue Jays

Started by Pigskin, March 07, 2023, 09:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigskin

Off to Dunedin Florida for some pre-season Blue Jays baseball. Liked what have seen so far out of this team. 
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Jesse

Must be nice, have fun!
My wife is amazing!

Jockitch

Have a good time watching. It can be really neat to see the players so close and especially the speed of a pitched ball.

My only time but memorable was in Sarasota, Fl., during a visit to my elder sister's place, that I saw a spring training game.
Got 3rd row tickets above Yankee's dugout. Jeter, Rodriguez were right in front of my beating heart .  Super thrill.

Earlier I saw Rod Carew (was a huge fan) with Angels play season game vs the Jays in their original outdoor stadium before Roger's centre.
Again with some business tickets was up only bout 4 rows behind 1st base.
Even got a pic of him catching the ball tossed to 1st basemen when running off field
Many other neat memories seeing Twins games over the years
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Pigskin

Games: March 9,11,13,15,18th. Box 105 right next to the Jays dugout. 2019 last year we went for spring training, will nice to be back. Golf, on the off days.

Looks like the Blue Jays should have a pretty good team this year, again.

First regular season game, March 30th in St. Louis. Home opener April 11th.

Pigskin

Nice to start the season with a win. Springer with 5 hits, Bo, 4, and Chapman with 3. Vlad with 2 hits, 3 RBI's.

The Zipp

maybe one season I will really try to get into baseball right from the start...playoff baseball is awesome..maybe when i retire...

I am glad there are fans like Pigskin who love the sport.

Pigskin

Day off for the Blue Jays. Back at it tomorrow in St. Louis.

Jesse

What garbage scheduling, lol.

Day off already.
My wife is amazing!

Jockitch

Today they have just 1 hit going into the 7th and down 3 - 0 to St. Louis

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Pigskin

19 hits in the opener, 3 today. Blue Jays had runners on, just couldn't cash them in. With 10 walks, the Blue Jays should have had a better result. 4-1 St. Louis.

Really like some of the new rules. Time clock for the pitchers, keeps the game moving. I also like the new shift rule.

Pigskin

Chris Bassitt was terrible today. Chapman still swing a hot bat.

Pigskin

Solid game by the Blue Jays. Vlad and Varsho, both with 3 hits. Manoah 7IP/1Hit.

Jesse

That's the Manoah I expected to see to start the season.

Nice to have a pitcher in the arsenal who can make this kind of impact. Still need to get those bats warmed up.
My wife is amazing!

Jockitch

Really enjoyed the success Kikuchi had and loved the drag bunt, single, by Varsho yesterday

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Pigskin

Another good outing for the Blue Jays. Gausman looked good. Vlad another 3 hits, Bo 2, Varsho also with 2 hits.