Solomon Elimimian, John Bowman headline 2023 CFHOF class

Started by ModAdmin, March 16, 2023, 09:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

Solomon Elimimian, John Bowman headline 2023 CFHOF class

TORONTO - Five titans of the game and two of its most celebrated builders form the Canadian Football Hall of Fame (CFHOF) and Museum's Class of 2023.

First-year eligible inductees, defensive end John Bowman and linebacker Solomon Elimimian, will be joined in the Player Category by offensive linemen Josh Bourke and Lloyd Fairbanks, and defensive back Larry Crawford. To be inducted in the Builder Category are former coaching great Jacques Dussault and the eighth Commissioner of the Canadian Football League, Larry Smith.

"On behalf of the entire Canadian football community, it's my distinct privilege to open the doors of the Hall of Fame to the Class of '23," said CFHOF executive director Eric Noivo.

"Their play on the field and their efforts to build up Canadian football have made our game what it is today. I would like to extend my gratitude to the selection committee for their time and dedication to honouring our inductees and celebrating their tremendous achievements."

https://www.cfl.ca/2023/03/16/solomon-elimimian-john-bowman-headline-2023-cfhof-class/?tf_u[mailId]=dc8485a13b&tf_u[team]=CFL
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

theaardvark

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

TecnoGenius

Elimimian is a total no-brainer.  One of the best D players in a decade, and a great leader of the CFLPA.

Ya, good on Schultzy too.
Never go full Rider!

Lincoln Locomotive

Bomber fan for life