Montreal situation

Started by Blue In BC, February 14, 2023, 01:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theaardvark

Quote from: DM83 on February 17, 2023, 08:16:31 PM
Come on Ards, tell her to man up!  Give her some well, whatever gets her going...... and party on.  Its not like we have a great team every year.  It's our turn...Then you can go to Rainbow Stage and the ballet with her.

I hear ya though, my buds and I have Pinnacle Lounge seats.  I think the lounge  isnt very good, but at least the pee breaks lines are short.  Being older I  sometimes run into people from the past that are still coherent.  Nice  crowd in there.

Well, this year I've continued my upgrade path to Pinnacle... went from corner uppers, to 3 rows up on the 50 yd line, to now Pinnacle 50 yarders...  and my wife got me the new Bomber leather and melton jacket and some new hats for Valentines day using our discount... going to be sharp dressed this year... 
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Norm W

Quote from: DM83 on February 16, 2023, 04:54:42 PM

Montreal McGill stadium is embarassing.

Have you been to a game there? I'll give you that it's a small venue for a pro team but great atmosphere, tight close to the action. Now if want to talk about the cost of a beer and hotdog, highly inflated...gouging in fact.
No such thing as too much jet fuel in the tanks, unless your'e on fire :)

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: Norm W on February 21, 2023, 05:34:52 PM
Have you been to a game there? I'll give you that it's a small venue for a pro team but great atmosphere, tight close to the action. Now if want to talk about the cost of a beer and hotdog, highly inflated...gouging in fact.

McGill is better than Commonwealth or even BC Place for CFL in my opinion.

DM83

No I have not been to Montreal McGill.  Looks great.  I am just thinking why they would not have added some improvements. I have been to every other stadium in the CFL and Olympic stadium in Montreal.

theaardvark

I don't know if i could attend a MTL home game with that freaking horn... I'd probably get arrested for punching him out before we got to the second quarter...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

pjrocksmb

Quote from: theaardvark on February 17, 2023, 08:50:37 PM
Well, this year I've continued my upgrade path to Pinnacle... went from corner uppers, to 3 rows up on the 50 yd line, to now Pinnacle 50 yarders...  and my wife got me the new Bomber leather and melton jacket and some new hats for Valentines day using our discount... going to be sharp dressed this year... 
Enjoy that man.  I'm in the nose bleeds and loving it.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: pjrocksmb on February 21, 2023, 10:06:15 PM
Enjoy that man.  I'm in the nose bleeds and loving it.

Nosebleeds @IGF are the way to go.  See ya there PJ!

Quote from: theaardvark on February 21, 2023, 09:03:02 PM
I don't know if i could attend a MTL home game with that freaking horn... I'd probably get arrested for punching him out before we got to the second quarter...

Go to a MTL home game right after the F1 Canadian GP and you can just re-use your hearing protection at Molson.  Or punch the guy(s).  Either/or.
Never go full Rider!

DM83

OK , I do recognize the ambiance.  I recently went to a Coyotes game at Mullet arena  on the ASU campus in Tempe.  Sat 2nd row at ice level.  had two great seat partners who loved hockey.  So, yea, I will have to plan a visit to McGill.  And put me on the sign up list to take away those horns. 

gobombersgo

Herb Zurkowsky   @HerbZurkowsky1  39 minutes ago
I'm hearing CFL has entered into exclusivity with one of the potential ownership groups intent on purchasing #AlsMTL

Jesse

My wife is amazing!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: gobombersgo on February 24, 2023, 07:28:29 PM
Herb Zurkowsky   @HerbZurkowsky1  39 minutes ago
I'm hearing CFL has entered into exclusivity with one of the potential ownership groups intent on purchasing #AlsMTL
This came in short order which fantastic news. Hopefully local ownership who loves the game and fully understands how to properly promote the game within the Quebec community!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on February 24, 2023, 10:30:38 PM
This came in short order which fantastic news. Hopefully local ownership who loves the game and fully understands how to properly promote the game within the Quebec community!

Free hand-horn and bag of seagull food for every attendee!  That'll get 'em 4 sure
Never go full Rider!

Throw Long Bannatyne

Numerous sources have told the Montreal Gazette the league is negotiating exclusively with Quebecor Inc., meaning Montreal businessman, billionaire and former politician Pierre Karl P'ladeau
@PKP_Qc
could soon be the team?s owner.
@HerbZurkowsky1
#CFL #LCF #MontreALS

GOLDMEMBER

Sounds like the right kinda guy for the job.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

pjrocksmb