2023 Free Agency Transactions - Other Teams

Started by ModAdmin, February 13, 2023, 05:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GCn19

Some people take this forum way too seriously.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Ridermania on March 02, 2023, 06:10:55 PM
Riders sign WR Derel Walker.

This is this season's Duke.  It'll be a complete bust and we can all laugh at their continued failure.  Sad, as I kind of like it when the greenies are somewhat competitive.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Riders forum mostly dislikes the Walker signing.  Grin.  The only one really keen on it is our own Ridermania.  Guess you gotta be excited about something over there or you'd die of depression.  ;) ;) ;D ;D

(Kidding Rider! Keep up the baby faith.  At least you're not as bad as 2013 Bombers.)
Never go full Rider!

Ridermania

I was getting lonely waiting for the CFL season to start and needed some good ribbing.

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: TecnoGenius on March 02, 2023, 08:07:08 PM
Riders forum mostly dislikes the Walker signing.  Grin.  The only one really keen on it is our own Ridermania.  Guess you gotta be excited about something over there or you'd die of depression.  ;) ;) ;D ;D

(Kidding Rider! Keep up the baby faith.  At least you're not as bad as 2013 Bombers.)

He had better receiving stats. than Wieneke, rated 15th as opposed to 25th, Walker is still good with YAC and might surprise if he was signed at a reasonable price.  Darvin ranked 13th ahead of them both and he's still waiting for a call, I wish the Bombers had room, he'd be a useful US Natl. in the right situation.

dd

He s a decent reciever and he'll get them 700 yards recieving, I would be more worried about Williams than I would be about Walker. Duke should be shown the door and as long as you keep him, you put up with his BS behaviour, and his talent doesn't warrant that. The guy is a has been that never was.

bluebeard

Duke signed in Hamilton for this upcoming season.

ModAdmin

Andrew Harris re-signs with the Argos for another year.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Throw Long Bannatyne on March 02, 2023, 08:45:58 PM
He had better receiving stats. than Wieneke, rated 15th as opposed to 25th, Walker is still good with YAC and might surprise if he was signed at a reasonable price.  Darvin ranked 13th ahead of them both and he's still waiting for a call, I wish the Bombers had room, he'd be a useful US Natl. in the right situation.

Oh, I would take Walker at $100k in a heartbeat.  But I'm pretty sure that guy is still looking for $175k+.  Thus why no one likes the deal.  You just know O'Day got ripped off.  It's his M.O.

Quote from: ModAdmin on March 02, 2023, 10:10:27 PM
Andrew Harris re-signs with the Argos for another year.

Good for AH33.  If Pinball is willing to pay him to sit in the tub, you keep going.  It's not looking good for another ring for them though.

If it's WPG@HAM in GC, it'll be hell on earth for our boys (worse than 2021).  I think we need to root for TOR, or better yet, OTT.  Or maybe this is the year that the crossover finally makes the GC.  It'll be weird saying "CGY, East Division Champion".
Never go full Rider!

theaardvark

"Boom" Gwachum is still out there... wonder what his pricetag is...

Davon Coleman too...

Charleston Hughes is still out there too...

Not sure any of these guys are MOS guys, or fit our SMS... but might be a bargain signing as TC approaches, and if they come to camp ready to play, great, if not, apples and roadmaps are available...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Pete

Quote from: theaardvark on March 03, 2023, 04:35:16 PM
"Boom" Gwachum is still out there... wonder what his pricetag is...

Davon Coleman too...

Charleston Hughes is still out there too...

Not sure any of these guys are MOS guys, or fit our SMS... but might be a bargain signing as TC approaches, and if they come to camp ready to play, great, if not, apples and roadmaps are available...
Gwachum  may be retiring, not sure Hughes has much left.Other names might be Mike Moore or Shane Ray

Blue In BC

CFL.CA shows Lucky Whitehead being added to roster. I suspect that's a re-negotiated contract but whether that was up or down IDK. In theory I would have predicted a downward contract but that was speculative opinion from me. Overall I was expecting some " adjustments " to some SMS's to absorb some new hits elsewhere.

2019 Grey Cup Champions

M.O.A.B.

Quote from: Pete on March 03, 2023, 05:02:23 PM
Gwachum  may be retiring, not sure Hughes has much left.Other names might be Mike Moore or Shane Ray

I read somewhere Shane Ray is also thinking of retiring