2023 Free Agency Transactions - Blue Bombers

Started by ModAdmin, February 13, 2023, 05:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

2023 Free Agency Transactions - Blue Bombers

Opens at 12 noon ET February 14, 2023

Blue Bomber player announcements and discussions will be in this thread.  CFL Free Agency chart follows...

https://www.cfl.ca/fa23
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

ModAdmin

Confirmed - Blue Bombers sign Kenny Lawler to a two-year contract.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Freebird

Dave Naylor
@TSNDaveNaylor
?
Follow
Can confirm Schoen will be a member of @Wpg_BlueBombers this season. Big win retaining the league?s leading receiver and rookie of the year. #Bombers

3rdand1.5

Schoen and Lawler as 1a and 1b, Demski as #3, and a combination of Woli, BOLO, Agadosi, Mc Crea, and a fresh crop of rookies to fill out the #4 through #6 spots....looks good

blue_or_die

Quote from: 3rdand1.5 on February 14, 2023, 05:08:01 PM
Schoen and Lawler as 1a and 1b, Demski as #3, and a combination of Woli, BOLO, Agadosi, Mc Crea, and a fresh crop of rookies to fill out the #4 through #6 spots....looks good

Don't forget Grant as backup in a pinch if needed. No superstar rec but knows the system and we know he's got the wheels. Good to have.
#Ride?

Sec223

Quote from: blue_or_die on February 14, 2023, 05:42:27 PM
Don't forget Grant as backup in a pinch if needed. No superstar rec but knows the system and we know he's got the wheels. Good to have.

Send him deep to clear out the shorter stuff.

ModAdmin

Ed Tait
@EdTaitWFC

1m
Dalton Schoen's NFL window has closed and he'll be back to the @Wpg_BlueBombers

Dakota Prukop
headed to the USFL.

3rdand1.5

Quote from: blue_or_die on February 14, 2023, 05:42:27 PM

Ah yes, sorry and Grant

DM83

What was the name of that tall drink of water, who played one game and tore up his knee?  Hows he doing?

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: DM83 on February 14, 2023, 07:21:36 PM
What was the name of that tall drink of water, who played one game and tore up his knee?  Hows he doing?
Carlton Agudosi?
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Blue In BC

Bombers might pick up some back up / depth players at the right price today? I still like Justin Herman as a good ST player.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

Pigskin

Quote from: Blue In BC on February 15, 2023, 02:15:31 PM
Bombers might pick up some back up / depth players at the right price today? I still like Justin Herman as a good ST player.

Are you talking about Justin Herdman? 
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

KINGCHARLES

Quote from: Blue In BC on February 15, 2023, 02:15:31 PM
Hell aren't both Herdman's equally good special teams players and....Winnipeg boys?
BEASTS OF THE EAST

I DON'T BRAKE FOR RIDER FANS

Pigskin

Quote from: KINGCHARLES on February 15, 2023, 04:06:10 PM

Hell aren't both Herdman's equally good special teams players and....Winnipeg boys?

Jordan has had problems with injuries and hasn't played much lately. Justin had 10 St last season. Both pretty solid when healthy.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.