On Rasheed Bailey

Started by ModAdmin, December 23, 2022, 05:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

Rasheed Bailey
@ShowTimeSheed
3h
A lot Of Reflecting,On A Feeling That'll Last A Life Time.The Great ,The Good , The Misunderstood,Bad , & The Ugly. Through It All I Thank God For The Strength It All Has Given.Turning The Page To Write New Chapters ,Bomber Fans I Love You So Much, Hope To See You Soon - 88
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

Jesse

Well, I wonder what that means.

Assuming it's referencing the fact that he's going to test free agency, not retire?

I guess he's hoping for a bit more of a role on another team. Sucks if true. Fan favourite, for sure.
My wife is amazing!

theaardvark

Is "turning the page" a reference to moving on from losing a GC, onto a new page going for it again?  Or free agency. 

Did Walters give him an opening offer that was below what he figures he can get on the market?

I guess we see in February if not sooner...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

GOLDMEMBER

Very open ended. ?Hope to see you soon? says it all of you ask me.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

theaardvark

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on December 23, 2022, 03:48:37 PM
Very open ended. ?Hope to see you soon? says it all of you ask me.

Hopefully its "See yu soon" at TC, not "See you soon" like Lucky during the season...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Pigskin

Love to see RB88 return, big part of our O. The question is what is he worth? Mite need some of the  GE2 money to help pay for RB88 and ND10 this season.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

blue_or_die

I don't see anything to read into necessarily. Could be going through something tough personally that he wants to "turn the page on", and playing football helps. He'll be FA so that explains the "hopefully" comment.
#Ride?

Throw Long Bannatyne

Could be he's been hanging around Wpg. till now and going home for Christmas.  Who knows.

Lincoln Locomotive

one can read anything into those comments.....nothing is certain in the CFL as far as player careers go.    I hope he returns as a Bomber because he heads that intensity to the locker room and on the field.   
Bomber fan for life

dd

That?s a strange ambiguous post, not sure why he would have posted that

Sec223

Wouldn't be too hard to replace him.

ModAdmin

Could be any of the following:

- He is considering free agency
- He is flushing the Grey Cup loss
- He is negotiating
- He is retiring
- He is returning to the Bombers
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: Sec223 on December 24, 2022, 03:41:38 AM
Wouldn't be too hard to replace him.

I disagree, hard to find a 3rd fiddle receiver willing to work as hard as Bailey does.

Tee42

Bailey is a grinder, he will be missed. He is a must sign.

Blue In BC

I wouldn't read too much into it at the moment. Aren't we all turning a new page as we approach 2023?

Bailey has a very important role in the Bomber offence. Targeted 95 times last year.
2019 Grey Cup Champions