Grey Cup gear on clearance

Started by TecnoGenius, December 13, 2022, 05:30:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

Some just want to forget this game and weekend.  But some of us had a fun weekend, trip, parties, time with family & friends; regardless of the final outcome.

If you want some gear to remember it by, SSK is blowing out all the GC gear.  And not all of it has yucky green  ;)

https://www.theriderstore.ca/collections/109-grey-cup-2022-festival

The 16 TOR fans can't buy all this stuff  :D, so maybe some WPG fans will want some.  I must admit, I really like those ltd ed GC jerseys, even if it has some green.
Never go full Rider!

blue_gold_84

Gross. I can think of multiple reasons to not want any of that crap.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

pjrocksmb

Awesome I can think of many reasons why I and many others will want it

Sec223

So much green !! Do you think they figured their fans would care ? LOL

GOLDMEMBER

Ugly stuff. Real dumb marketing. They will never get rid of that crap now! Green?
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

pjrocksmb

Yeah to much green but lots that's not

TecnoGenius

Quote from: pjrocksmb on December 13, 2022, 07:50:53 PM
Awesome I can think of many reasons why I and many others will want it

I'm with you PJ.  So many just grumping around through life.

SSK selling all this gear can't be any harder than HAM selling off their remaining '21 GC gear after that horrific loss...

I have to admit, I got a youth jersey for my kid for Christmas (sssh, secret).  He not so secretly likes the green color (ya, I know, should ground him for a year...).  I opened the box and it's really really slick.  He'll wear it to the next LDC and maybe the Regina fans will treat us better :-)  Not sure what I'll do if he wants to wear it to IGF though... might have to draw the line somewhere.  ;D

And I will continue the tradition of buying a lanyard (with nothing to attach it to...) and pennant for every GC I attend.  And some other not-so-green stuff.  The 2-tickets tee is really nice.  The quality of everything is very high.

P.S. The GC green is not the same as Rider green in most cases.  It's a much darker green.  More palatable.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on December 13, 2022, 10:18:41 PM
Ugly stuff. Real dumb marketing. They will never get rid of that crap now! Green?

The CGY GC stuff, a lot of it had Stamps red.  It's pretty normal for GC swag to have home team colors.  Though the SSK gear does seem to have more of it.

If they can't get rid of any more of the "crap" and they knock the price down another 25% I'll be ordering even more!!  If the adult jersey goes to $75 I'll be buying one for myself for the wall.  It's a full-on official New Era jersey!  And I can say it's secretly a Darby jersey!!  ;) ;) ;)

I think I'm slowly turning into one of those people I've been meeting at GC games these last 7 years who go to every GC game... I never really "got" it.  But I think I'm starting to.  I just love all CFL.  P.S. Those people are awesome, seriously the nicest people you'll ever talk football with, and they really, really know their stuff.
Never go full Rider!

blue_gold_84

Quote from: TecnoGenius on December 14, 2022, 05:57:58 AM
So many just grumping around through life.

I'll grump my way over to The Bomber Store. ;D
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

theaardvark

Wonder if any of the "Bombers GC Champions 2022" gear would ever hit the market, or return from foreign lands that it is bannished to.  You know there was a ton of it made, ready for use at the game and sale immediately after...   Surely there are kids in Haiti or Ethiopia sporting Bomber GC Champs 2022 gear as we speak..  would be fun to have some of that "never happened" swag...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

pjrocksmb

Quote from: theaardvark on December 14, 2022, 03:42:19 PM
Wonder if any of the "Bombers GC Champions 2022" gear would ever hit the market, or return from foreign lands that it is bannished to.  You know there was a ton of it made, ready for use at the game and sale immediately after...   Surely there are kids in Haiti or Ethiopia sporting Bomber GC Champs 2022 gear as we speak..  would be fun to have some of that "never happened" swag...
sure hope they don't trash it

pjrocksmb

Quote from: TecnoGenius on December 14, 2022, 05:57:58 AM
I'm with you PJ.  So many just grumping around through life.

SSK selling all this gear can't be any harder than HAM selling off their remaining '21 GC gear after that horrific loss...

I have to admit, I got a youth jersey for my kid for Christmas (sssh, secret).  He not so secretly likes the green color (ya, I know, should ground him for a year...).  I opened the box and it's really really slick.  He'll wear it to the next LDC and maybe the Regina fans will treat us better :-)  Not sure what I'll do if he wants to wear it to IGF though... might have to draw the line somewhere.  ;D

And I will continue the tradition of buying a lanyard (with nothing to attach it to...) and pennant for every GC I attend.  And some other not-so-green stuff.  The 2-tickets tee is really nice.  The quality of everything is very high.

P.S. The GC green is not the same as Rider green in most cases.  It's a much darker green.  More palatable.

I wanted one of the t shirts but no XL :(

I sure notice the grumps online more than in the past, I posted on FB about the storm coming on the sled group page and someone said nope it's going to be another dud of a storm, take all kinds

Thanks again for posting this, CFL gear on sale, sign me up LOL

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on December 14, 2022, 01:53:39 PM
I'll grump my way over to The Bomber Store. ;D
same here that always gets me great mood! What a fantastic colour pallet to start with.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

pjrocksmb

On the topic of the Bomber store, anyone see any deals there?

blue_gold_84

Quote from: pjrocksmb on December 15, 2022, 03:54:46 PM
On the topic of the Bomber store, anyone see any deals there?

Not much at the moment but there's some stuff in the sale section that'd make good gifts for Christmas: https://www.thebomberstore.com/collection/offers/
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.