Off Season News - Blue Bombers

Started by ModAdmin, December 01, 2022, 05:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Pigskin on January 30, 2023, 09:52:32 PM
I am hoping the Bomber announce 2 or 3 singings tomorrow.
Why do you say tomorrow in particular?
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Jesse

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on January 30, 2023, 10:12:49 PM

This was my question, lol.

Something I don't know?
My wife is amazing!

Pigskin

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on January 30, 2023, 10:12:49 PM

Just love to see the Bombers sign a couple of players before the end of the month. Maybe Demski and Darby. Or Demski and Bailey.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

M.O.A.B.

legal tampering window opens this Sun right?

Nic16

Quote from: M.O.A.B. on January 31, 2023, 02:38:34 PM
legal tampering window opens this Sun right?

Yup?noon eta on Sunday until the following Sunday. Then the 48 hr window kicks in before UFA day.

Blue In BC

I'd like to see a few of our top 5-6 potential free agents re-signed before they reach free agency. The closer it gets the more nervous I am. It's also a bit of a surprised that some of the tier 2 players on our list haven't been re-signed or announced. Players like Adams, Maruo and Prokop for example. These are not high SMS guys.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

Pete

Prukop may be waiting as he did last year to see what opportunities are available, I don't know if Adams  was a good solution as a rotational dl.

Blue In BC

Quote from: Pete on January 31, 2023, 05:56:19 PM
Prukop may be waiting as he did last year to see what opportunities are available, I don't know if Adams  was a good solution as a rotational dl.

Adams wasn't the next Jefferson but IMO he was good enough to get an invite to TC. He's not going to get a bonus or much more than an ELC. I wouldn't say he's a lock to make the roster but I wouldn't be upset one way or the other.
2019 Grey Cup Champions