Zach health updates?

Started by GOLDMEMBER, November 14, 2022, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

Quote from: theaardvark on November 21, 2022, 05:13:04 PM
So, maybe it wasn't the injury itself that lost the game.  But it did factor in.

Yes, it was not really affecting his mobility, not more than 10-20%.  He looked pretty good.  But I think it was affecting his mindset.  In the 4th he was getting happy feet (ya, after getting blown up a few times), and pulling-a-Cody even when his pocket was still secure.  That was costing us 2nd down conversions all night.

He definitely didn't look like cool, calm Zach back there for a lot of the night.  I don't really blame him.  He didn't lose this game for us.  Even that Henoc pick was a just a great play by Henoc and great scheming from the DC.  WPG got out-Winnipegged in many respects.  They took our formula and killed us with it.
Never go full Rider!

DM83

Come on! Are you in denial?
Leggio

Sec223

Quote from: DM83 on November 25, 2022, 03:17:01 AM
Come on! Are you in denial?
Leggio

Anyone putting all the blame on Leggs is in denial. Team played like crap including the OC.

Jesse

Quote from: Sec223 on November 25, 2022, 11:49:22 AM
Anyone putting all the blame on Leggs is in denial. Team played like crap including the OC.

I'm looking at it like this:

Legs would have needed to be perfect to win the game for us.

The rest of the team wasn't even performing at an average level. I expect more from Buck, Zach, the OL before I even get to asking Legs to perform better.
My wife is amazing!

3rdand1.5

Here is where I am with Leggs, in big games you have to hit single points, he missed three in the playoffs. I am not happy with the missed singles and feel we need to be better, maybe Leggs can be the guy moving forward or maybe we need competition.

At the end of the day his missed single turned out to be the difference between going to overtime or not. I am disappointed we didn't at least get the chance at OT. Leggs was not the only reason we lost but he was one reason.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: 3rdand1.5 on November 25, 2022, 01:44:11 PM
Leggs was not the only reason we lost but he was one reason.

This is the correct answer.

We saw a week earlier how a team effort and execution led to a win. That same team effort and execution, or lack thereof, resulted in a close loss last Sunday.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: 3rdand1.5 on November 25, 2022, 01:44:11 PM
Here is where I am with Leggs, in big games you have to hit single points, he missed three in the playoffs. I am not happy with the missed singles and feel we need to be better, maybe Leggs can be the guy moving forward or maybe we need competition.

At the end of the day his missed single turned out to be the difference between going to overtime or not. I am disappointed we didn't at least get the chance at OT. Leggs was not the only reason we lost but he was one reason.

He's a half-decent kicker that has shown he crumbles under pressure multiple times now, if they can find better they should, same goes for any other position.