Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg vs Toronto Grey Cup November 20, 2022

Started by ModAdmin, November 19, 2022, 05:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DM83

Horseman. I thought the same thing.
The defense. Seems to have.  Befuddled Macleod. Zac has missed a couple of. Big throws and almost intercepted twice.

On the second play of the game? They ran a dive,  ht if Zac would have kep t he or the option back. Had nobody covering the sweep or pitch to the back.  Maybe. We will see. That second half.

Kind of shocked there are not a lot of screen passes, but both defenses do swarm to the ball..

J5V

Quote from: The Zipp on November 21, 2022, 12:14:57 AM
How many crap songs are these guys gonna sing???

That is some disgustingly bad "entertainment" right there.
Go Bombers!

DM83

Too many,,,.
?.that was painful. CFL,  that sucked.I have muted it, switched to NFL, and finally turned it all off.

Knocker42

Sure hope the Bombers were not listening to that crap.  They will all be puking.

dd

Well that explains why I ve never heard of any of the half time guys......they suck!!!

I know they were stuck to get someone, but really, that?s the best you could get???

elder

The Zipp

kronic

edited at the request of the moderators

The Zipp

Bombers still watching the halftime show. 

Shake it off and play our game...

dd

Worst punt of the year and they get a decent return and boom, we re down 4. Our offense has got to get going !!!

Horseman

Poor punt by Leggs, Tor kicker is kicking to our 3 yard line, Leggs can only kickoff to the 20, instant field position. Tor has come out here in the 3rd quarter and is bringing it, buckle up blue Bomber fans.

dd

Ellingson is absolutely invisible tonight. We ll be looking to replace him this off season.

Tiger

Football is easy if you're crazy as hell
Bo Jackson

We are inclined to think that if we watch a football game or a baseball game, we have taken part in it
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

BC Sucks
Tiger

kronic

Quote from: Tiger on November 21, 2022, 12:46:44 AM
Prokup for MVP?

I was thinking about the awards. The only one standing out to me at this point is Schoen.
edited at the request of the moderators

The Zipp