Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg vs Toronto Grey Cup November 20, 2022

Started by ModAdmin, November 19, 2022, 05:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wpg#1

The temp in Regina looks ok, but looks like it?ll be a gusty wind.
GO BLUE BOMBERS GO !
COOL BEANS !

The Zipp

I watched last years grey cup last night and we certainly didn't dominate that game.  Wind was a factor - Sergio as perfect...Zach wasn't spectacular by any means.  We made plays when we needed to and hamilton made mistakes.  I wouldn't be surprised if todays game was similar. 

Biggest worries:

Kicking
Stopping the run
Zach's health

bustamente

I see Keion Adams is a GTD, hope he does play as he has been a benefit to the rotation at end.

bryan35

TheDeuce

Quote from: dd on November 20, 2022, 02:00:16 AM
E gad, really, he scores higher, in what aspects?? I don?t have a preference to any ref, umpire etc, they all do a decent enough job and all take turns at whiffing on calls, it?s a tough job. Why the nickname first down foxCroft??

I'd like to know as well.  Anyone?

m.
I went to the vet with my goldfish.
"I think it's got epilepsy" I says.
The vet takes a look & says, "It seems calm enough to me."

Stupid vet - I hadn't taken it out of the bowl yet.

J5V

Quote from: TecnoGenius on November 20, 2022, 01:47:34 AM
Ugh...not First-Down Foxcroft?!  What happened to Proulx?  He always scores better than Foxcroft.  Did they think it was unfair Proulx gets it every single year?  Ugh.  Well, it cold be worse, it cold be Valesi or (now defunct) Murphy.

Ugh! Makes me think the fix is in.
Go Bombers!

The Zipp

Defensive end Keion Adams has been downgraded to OUT. Defensive tackle Ricky Walker has been added to the active roster.

The Zipp

Blue In BC

Quote from: The Zipp on November 20, 2022, 09:02:16 PM
Defensive end Keion Adams has been downgraded to OUT. Defensive tackle Ricky Walker has been added to the active roster.

I guess that helps defend inside running but no rotation for our DE's. We'll see more 34 type defences with Gauthier, Briggs and Cole possibly seeing reps.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

kronic

No turnovers and keep zach upright, then we win this going away.
edited at the request of the moderators

Tiger

Football is easy if you're crazy as hell
Bo Jackson

We are inclined to think that if we watch a football game or a baseball game, we have taken part in it
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

BC Sucks
Tiger

The Zipp

Quote from: bluengold204 on November 20, 2022, 09:42:44 PM
You panic every game.  I remain unconcerned

I do get butterflies...this is a game the Bombers should win

DM83

The Zipp

Quote from: DM83 on November 20, 2022, 10:13:56 PM
The pre game band sucks

I don't hate them.  Probably better than the halftime show.  Glenn prob wants to interview them