Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg vs Toronto Grey Cup November 20, 2022

Started by ModAdmin, November 19, 2022, 05:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Zipp

Quote from: Tehedra on November 20, 2022, 11:22:22 PM
Our kicking game hurts, they went for a fg at 42 and got three.  We had to to punt at the 43.

Shaky for sure

3rdand1.5

Very close to offside on Hardrick..

But no call so TD...grinches...

dd

Definite procedure call , not sure how the ref and lineman missed it, but we ll take the non call

kronic

Lol, that?s why MOS is the coach and I sit on my couch (well, one of them), that kick barely had the distance. He probably wouldn?t have had the distance on the 50 yarder.
edited at the request of the moderators

Tehedra

elder

3rdand1.5

Well Leggs and defence had a great first half....a little more air on his balls and Schoen has two tds....he had the defender best...ahhhhhhhh....game of inches...Zach eat a snickers and let's do it in the 2nd half!!!!

Tiger

I?ll take that lead into the half. 

Wow are there a ton of empty seats from the league?s best fans. 
Football is easy if you're crazy as hell
Bo Jackson

We are inclined to think that if we watch a football game or a baseball game, we have taken part in it
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

BC Sucks
Tiger

Knocker42

I guess the empty seats are due to stubblejumpers thinking the greenies would be there and buying tickets early (very early) and then reality set in and they couldn't unload them..

The Zipp

DM83

Who in the *@#$ are these on the halftime show.

Is this. The worst ever?

Ok the. Racing dogs would be way better.  This is the worst.

dd

Quote from: Knocker42 on November 21, 2022, 12:02:30 AM
I guess the empty seats are due to stubblejumpers thinking the greenies would be there and buying tickets early (very early) and then reality set in and they couldn't unload them..
That?s too bad they couldn?t unload them but they could have then donated them to Regina youth football vs have no one go, some little football players would have loved to have been at that stadium for the game live

Horseman

Leggs kickoff are always short with Tor fielding the ball at the 20 yard line, the last kickoff the Tor player caught it on the 25, with the return they were at their 47 yard line. Leggs has been kicking them like this all season. That will need to improve for next year, can't keep giving teams great starting field position.

The Zipp

Defence has come to play - too soft on the Argos last possession

Not bucks best play calling IMO - maybe he is seeing something and the guys aren't executing ??

Zach has looked off - I don't think it's the ankle, he looked a bit off last game too - colder weather not his friend?

We shouldn't lose but this game is close enough and anything can happen...if we get up 14 points I think we lock it down.  Not sure we can get up that much though. 

The Zipp