Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg vs Toronto Grey Cup November 20, 2022

Started by ModAdmin, November 19, 2022, 05:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kronic

Quote from: The Zipp on November 20, 2022, 10:14:44 PM
I don't hate them.  Probably better than the halftime show.  Glenn prob wants to interview them

Ugh. I wonder if he ever rewatched his Keith Urban interview and cringed like I did.
edited at the request of the moderators

Blitzer

With the way Bombers played during this regular season I'm feeling good.

kronic

Foxhound

Focus! That's going to be the key. I want all Blue Bomber fans to be fully focused on the game rather than being passed out drunk in some snowbank. So stay off the sauce.

I've had my pregame meal of rotini with marinara sauce and mushrooms to give me the slow release energy I'm going to need to maintain my focus for four quarters.

:)

Radically Canadian!

The Zipp

The Zipp

dd

We needed that turnover to change the momentum, it was all argos, our offense has got to get on track and move the ball and generate some points on this series

The Zipp

The Zipp

3rdand1.5

I really hope Zach gets it together...the rust is off now....cmon MOP lets light it up in the 2nd

The Zipp

kronic

Thank god Bethel-Thompson has missed some throws or we?d already be in a decent hole.

And apparently there isn?t much wind which means our kicking game has potentially left 3 points on the board because if we had Medlock or Castillo, we probably try a 50 yarder instead of punt in the first quarter.

Tehedra

Our kicking game hurts, they went for a fg at 42 and got three.  We had to to punt at the 43.

The Zipp

There is Bomber football.  Not sure what Buck was thinking having Prokup come in on first down but it all paid off

Hardrick moved early on the TD...