Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg vs Toronto Grey Cup November 20, 2022

Started by ModAdmin, November 19, 2022, 05:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool Spot

Quote from: Horseman on November 21, 2022, 01:55:21 AM
Well time for AH to strut around now,

Congrats to Andrew Harris for this third consecutive Grey Cup win.

DM83

Plus Zac was awful, as was hardwick.

Bombers earned the loss. They were the worst team, but give Toronto another five minutes and they probably would have found a way to lose it.

Great for Dinwiddie, Muamba, and Andrew.

dd

Quote from: 3rdand1.5 on November 21, 2022, 02:14:47 AM
At the end of the day inches make the difference..but players have to do what players are paid to do...T.O ayed really good...but regardless we should have faced off in OT...sorry there is no excuse for missed PAT...the blocked FG was a baller play, T.O deserves that..yes we made other mistakes as did they.....but you can. NOT miss PATS...thats a guaranteed point, and absolutely no excuse zero zilch, maybe we lose in OT, but 100% LEGGS cost us a dynasty
Agree 100%. Very hard fought game, wish it could have come down to over time, but you?re 100% right, losing the opportunity because we missed the point after, brutal. And his kickoffs are always 20 yds short so we give up field position right off the bat. We HAVE to address that and that means getting another kicker in to do the job, but we ve been saying that since preseason. Hopefully now they make the change

dd

Really happy for Dinwiddie. I heard in the pregame 8 of his 9 coaches bailed on him to start the year. In your face losers, turns out dinwiddie wasn?t the problem, you guys were!!!

dd

Wow, just saw chad Kelly post game interview, super intense dude!!!

Pigskin

OL was run over most of the night. BO20 ran well but missed a number of blocks. Not sure why Purkup was in there throwing a bomb. ZC8 was off most of the night.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

dd

We couldn?t pickup Toronto?s blitz and Collaros was pressure most of the night. Had he had time, different outcome altogether. Our offensive woes were a result of poor o line play

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

blue_gold_84

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on November 21, 2022, 03:54:52 AM
Gray and Hardrick had bad games in pass blocking.

The Argos' pass rush was ferocious pretty much all game. Same with the blitz packages.

Pierce made no adjustments to any of that whatsoever.  Why was there no play action?
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_gold_84

All in all, a very forgettable game if you ask me. The most exciting play was Grant's punt return.

The half-time show stunk, too.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

BLUEBOMBER

Overall it looked like the Bombers didn't take thr Argos seriously enough to play better... sad..o

goldenblue

Tehedra

Quote from: DM83 on November 21, 2022, 02:17:56 AM

Plus Zac was awful, as was hardwick.

Bombers earned the loss. They were the worst team, but give Toronto another five minutes and they probably would have found a way to lose it.

Great for Dinwiddie, Muamba, and Andrew.

I thought you stopped watching to watch the NFL before the half

Lincoln Locomotive

Brady was our best player on offence and on that last second and 5 I was yelling "run the ball".   Instead a pass knockdown and we kick from 47....still makeable however the Argos made a play and we were denied a 3rd straight Cup.   We were moving the ball well on the ground on that last drive after we blocked their FG attempt....we'll never know and instead we get to spend the off season wondering what could have been.   
The turning point was Bethel Thompson getting injured and Kelly taking them down the field the way he did....especially on that 2nd and 15 conversion where he escaped the pressure and ran for 20.   
Bomber fan for life

GCn19

Quote from: Lincoln Locomotive on November 21, 2022, 11:18:46 AM
Brady was our best player on offence and on that last second and 5 I was yelling "run the ball".   Instead a pass knockdown and we kick from 47....still makeable however the Argos made a play and we were denied a 3rd straight Cup.   We were moving the ball well on the ground on that last drive after we blocked their FG attempt....we'll never know and instead we get to spend the off season wondering what could have been.  
The turning point was Bethel Thompson getting injured and Kelly taking them down the field the way he did....especially on that 2nd and 15 conversion where he escaped the pressure and ran for 20.  

We just did not prepare for QB runs and we got burned by one. In fairness, why would we. The chances of MBT running were slim and none, and no one in the CFL had any film on Kelly to know what he was capable of.
Some people take this forum way too seriously.