BLM traded to the Ti-Cats

Started by The Zipp, November 14, 2022, 05:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigskin

Quote from: theaardvark on November 15, 2022, 04:46:22 PM
Mitchell is two years younger than MBT or Collaros...

Mitchell is the same age Ricky Ray was when he was traded by the Elks.

Mitchell has had almost half a season not playing to heal up, plus an off season, to get riled up.

WBB / HTC  GC in 2023 IN HAMILTON sounds like a distinct possibility...

Another big reason to trade for him... they host the 2023 GC

BLM shoulder is done. The same as Matt Nichols.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

ichabod_crane

Quote from: Pigskin on November 18, 2022, 07:46:49 AM

I don?t think his shoulder is as weak as Nichols eventually turned out to be, but how long he can last during the season is more the question as the full time starter. I think that is why calgary eventually switched to Maeir mid season as Bo was drifting down. Who knows though, he may have a second/third wind like Collaros or Frito Ray! :;

Pigskin

Quote from: ichabod_crane on November 18, 2022, 07:57:36 AM

I don?t think his shoulder is as weak as Nichols eventually turned out to be, but how long he can last during the season is more the question as the full time starter. I think that is why calgary eventually switched to Maeir mid season as Bo was drifting down. Who knows though, he may have a second/third wind like Collaros or Frito Ray! :;

I would say 5-6 games and Hamilton will be sitting in the same position Calgary was this year. Sure, BLM looked good for 10 throws in the playoffs, but that's after what, 10 games of rest.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

theaardvark

He's had more than half a season of rest, and a whole offseason.  I think his shoulder should be fully re-habbed is there are any lingering problems.

He came into the league and set it on fire.  That talent just doesn't go away.  Sure, he had a great organization helping his success, but Hamilton is no slouch. 

If he wants to play, and his body will let him, ne reason he can't be HAM's Ricky Ray or Zach Collaros.  And they get to move on from Hot/Cold Evans
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: Pigskin on November 18, 2022, 07:46:49 AM

Ricky Ray thought his shoulder was done before he moved on to the Argos in 2011, Milanovich adjusted the offence to suit his reduced arm strength and they went on to win the Cup twice and became the Argos all-time leader in passing yardage, pass completions, and passing touchdowns.

Jesse

Quote from: theaardvark on November 18, 2022, 04:05:33 PM
He's had more than half a season of rest, and a whole offseason.  I think his shoulder should be fully re-habbed is there are any lingering problems.

He came into the league and set it on fire.  That talent just doesn't go away.  Sure, he had a great organization helping his success, but Hamilton is no slouch. 

If he wants to play, and his body will let him, ne reason he can't be HAM's Ricky Ray or Zach Collaros.  And they get to move on from Hot/Cold Evans

It's been an issue for a couple of years now - if rest would fix it - it'd be better by now.

He started this year on fire, but eventually got benched. He seemingly can not go for a full season anymore.

I've been saying that whoever sign's him needs to sign Fajardo or another running QB and make a Strev package for him to keep BLM's shoulder rested throughout the year.
My wife is amazing!