Grey Cup Roll Call

Started by Buck, November 14, 2022, 04:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Freep on November 15, 2022, 04:20:18 PM
My brother and I will be there. Section 147 for the game. We'll be at all the team parties and, of course, Touchdown Manitoba. Super excited that the Bombers are playing.
See you there!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Donny C

Going! Driving out on Thursday!

bomb squad

Quote from: Ridermania on November 15, 2022, 01:51:07 PM
Updated game day weather report.......minus 3

Hope this heat stays for the entire week-end.

Hey Mania, just sent you a PM.

Ridermania

Tee42

Same driving Thursday. Can?t wait. 

Horseman

Drive carefully guys, and remember there was a gapper who was proud of himself for going out on the highway and driving 80km/hr to slow down the Bomber fans who were driving out for the LDC. Be loud and proud!!!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Horseman on November 15, 2022, 08:56:31 PM
Drive carefully guys, and remember there was a gapper who was proud of himself for going out on the highway and driving 80km/hr to slow down the Bomber fans who were driving out for the LDC. Be loud and proud!!!
The 5-0 will be out in full force I am sure. Day after the Banjo Bowl I rode by motorcycle through Regina on my way to Saskatoon and I counted 5 times cops in position with radar or had already pulled someone over. Do not push your luck.

1chad

I'm going, ticket in end zone somewhere, got a room at holiday inn

Bomber_For_Life

I'll be there - Sec 116.  Ended up staying with a Co-Worker who lives out there.

Pigskin

Sec 114 and Sec 113. We will be headed up on Friday morning. My Grandson who is now living and playing hockey in Sask. has a game on both Friday and Saturday night, so it will be nice to have so many family members there supporting him.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: bomb squad on November 15, 2022, 03:48:48 PM
Those ticket prices are scaring me off for now. I will have to get a significant deal before I will bite.

Check now, I'm starting to see sub-$200 prices between the 30's!  I bought mine a day too early, oh well, I knew I'd likely miss the super cheap ones.  Sub-$200 is under half price!  The equilibrium will be found soon, whether that's now at $200 or it goes below $100.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

I'm in 639.  Look at you guys, you're all 100-level!  Scared of the 6 flights of stairs, or is that where all the good parties are gonna happen?  :D :P 8)

Funny, I'm basically in the mirror image of where I sit at IGF.  Love the bird's eye view.

If prices keep showing up below $200 everyone needs to get working on convincing their cheap friends to come along!
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Radio: does CKRM or whoever have any GC day/week coverage planned on the radio?  I'm wondering if there will be anything to tune into while driving in, and then around Regina.

I really like that CKRM Riders radio lady!  But I think in the final SSK game show she said that was it for her for the year.
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: TecnoGenius on November 16, 2022, 06:25:18 AM
I'm in 639.  Look at you guys, you're all 100-level!  Scared of the 6 flights of stairs, or is that where all the good parties are gonna happen?  :D :P 8)

Funny, I'm basically in the mirror image of where I sit at IGF.  Love the bird's eye view.

If prices keep showing up below $200 everyone needs to get working on convincing their cheap friends to come along!
I think we are very close to you. Tour managers say our LDC tickets are pretty much the same as our GC tickets . That number is familiar to me.

gobombersgo

Quote from: TecnoGenius on November 16, 2022, 06:22:28 AM
Check now, I'm starting to see sub-$200 prices between the 30's!  I bought mine a day too early, oh well, I knew I'd likely miss the super cheap ones.  Sub-$200 is under half price!  The equilibrium will be found soon, whether that's now at $200 or it goes below $100.

I think it helped that ticketmaster released a bunch of tickets at regular prices.  No reason to buy second hand tickets off ticketmaster when you can at the very lest get some for face value.