Grey Cup Roll Call

Started by Buck, November 14, 2022, 04:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buck

Who's going? Where are you sitting?  I bought on the bus ride home last night.  Section 129 for me!

Bluehawk

Was in Calgary...WIN!
Was in Hamilton...WIN!
And now Regina.
A touch superstitious...I have no choice....will be there.

Seats are in 116.
I'd rather be a Bomber than a .....

lockman

Would like to know of people sitting in Pil Country. I'm in P3 GAO.

GOLDMEMBER

In
No idea where we sit I?ll have my ticket Thursday
At Super 8 East
Leave Thursday morning
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

TecnoGenius

Going.  Got hotels, but no tix yet.  Watching the aftermarket... and the forecast.

They keep upping the temp but also upping the wind.  So far it's pretty steady at -15C windchill.  Right now trend is better temps (since yesterday).  If it starts to trend down again, expect more tix up for sale.  It takes a certain type to sit in colder than -15C windchill for 4 hours.
Never go full Rider!

Buck

Quote from: TecnoGenius on November 14, 2022, 09:15:43 PM
Going.  Got hotels, but no tix yet.  Watching the aftermarket... and the forecast.

They keep upping the temp but also upping the wind.  So far it's pretty steady at -15C windchill.  Right now trend is better temps (since yesterday).  If it starts to trend down again, expect more tix up for sale.  It takes a certain type to sit in colder than -15C windchill for 4 hours.

Especially when you have no horse in the race!

TecnoGenius

Just scored my tickets!  Very fair deal on StubHub so I bit.  Normally I gamble until the last minute, but my wife said "no way" this time around.   ;D  So play it safe and nice C-line tickets well below face, I can't complain.  I don't mind bailing out some SSK STH.  :D

Now I get to sit back, relax, and wait.  We'll all look back fondly one day at "those years we went to the GC 3 times in a row"...
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Hey, now that it's winter, there's no longer any time difference between WPG/SSK, right?  I always get bitten by that little quirk.  And it's always important as for some reason I'm always rolling into town right before kickoff.

And what's/where's the best/safest park & ride if I'm not at one of the hotels?  One allowing an easy exit out the west side of the city would be ideal.
Never go full Rider!

ichabod_crane

Quote from: TecnoGenius on November 15, 2022, 06:16:39 AM
Hey, now that it's winter, there's no longer any time difference between WPG/SSK, right?  I always get bitten by that little quirk.  And it's always important as for some reason I'm always rolling into town right before kickoff.

And what's/where's the best/safest park & ride if I'm not at one of the hotels?  One allowing an easy exit out the west side of the city would be ideal.

Yes Sask is now on Central standard time like Manitoba. DST they match mountain time. They never change clocks in the tumbleweeds. Always on standard time.

Sec223

Section 141 Row 3. Staying at the Travelodge and partying with GOLDMEMBER all weekend. Wish me luck :)

wpg#1

I?m in ! Staying with family in Moose Jaw.
I can?t wait
GO BLUE BOMBERS GO !
COOL BEANS !

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Sec223 on November 15, 2022, 11:15:55 AM
Section 141 Row 3. Staying at the Travelodge and partying with GOLDMEMBER all weekend. Wish me luck :)
yes yes you?ll need it! :D
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Ridermania

Updated game day weather report.......minus 3

Hope this heat stays for the entire week-end.

bomb squad

Those ticket prices are scaring me off for now. I will have to get a significant deal before I will bite.

Freep

My brother and I will be there. Section 147 for the game. We'll be at all the team parties and, of course, Touchdown Manitoba. Super excited that the Bombers are playing.