Grey Cup Roll Call

Started by Buck, November 14, 2022, 04:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donny C

I upgraded my ticket to section 115 Row 2

Ridermania

Donny C

If anyone is looking for a room Thursday - Monday at a really good rate, contact Glynis! Her handle on Twitter is @WestwoodGal

kdmomof4

We have 2 grey cup tickets for sale on the 50 yard line.  We are season ticket holders.  Great seats.  Section 115, Row 6, Seats 6&7.  Asking $400 per ticket.  Not looking to make money as that?s below what we paid.  If interested email me at dkdelahey@sasktel.net. Thanks. 

gobombersgo

I've got tix in section 117 row 23. Now I just gotta find out where I'm couch surfing.

Ridermania

TEAM PARTY ROOMS - THURSDAY, NOV 17th, 2022

SCHEDULE   RIDERVILLE                                             
  4:00 PM - DJ TOLLEY T
  5:00 PM - CANADIAN ARMED FORCES BAND
  6:00 PM - WONDERLAND
  6:30 PM - DJ DOUG
  7:00 PM - CKRM RIDER CHEER TEAM
  7:15 PM - TI-CAT'S DANCE & CHEER TEAM
  7:30 PM - DANGEROUS CHEESE
  8:30 PM - 620 CKRM SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDER PEP BAND
  9:30 PM - BREAKING CURFEW
  10:30 PM - ONE MORE TIME
  12:00 AM - HOUSE MUSIC/LAST CALL

ATLANTIC SCHOONERS KITCHEN PARTY
  7:00 PM - SCREECHING IN
  7:15 PM - THE TILTED KILTS
  8:30 PM - SCREECHING IN
  9:15 PM - ECLECTIC REVIVAL
  10:45 PM - SCREECHING IN
  11:15 PM - THE TILTED KILTS

Nic16

Looking forward to seeing Toque on Saturday and as the pre-gamer on Sunday.

Safe travels to all us Bomber fans doing the drive.

LFG BOMBERS!!!

Pigskin

Great night at the Arena tonight. Just finished loading up a few things in the frunk. Pickup my neighbor in the morning and we are on our way.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Lincoln Locomotive

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on November 15, 2022, 04:33:13 PM
See you there!
wish I was going but the reality is just spending 30K on dental implants and a huge unexpected vet bill for our 2 year old Schnauzer who nearly died.   

I was lucky enough to go in 2019 and got to check one off my bucket list.....have too much fun and I'd love to be with you dyed in the wool Bomber fans this weekend.

Bomber Fans Forever!!!
Bomber fan for life

ichabod_crane

Quote from: Lincoln Locomotive on November 18, 2022, 04:54:07 AM
wish I was going but the reality is just spending 30K on dental implants and a huge unexpected vet bill for our 2 year old Schnauzer who nearly died.   

I was lucky enough to go in 2019 and got to check one off my bucket list.....have too much fun and I'd love to be with you dyed in the wool Bomber fans this weekend.

Bomber Fans Forever!!!

I was at 2019 in calgary too since I live here. Would have gone to this one, but still dealing with some post Covid after effects. Been to several labour day weekend games in Regina though (one in the new stadium). Probably best bet for transport is the park and ride buses. Several pickup points in Regina. Taxis may be hard to come by unless you go early to the stadium.

Ridermania

Pigskin

I like the fact that Regina has a number of Level 3 Charging stations and Swiss Chalet.

gobombersgo

Quote from: Pigskin on November 19, 2022, 05:57:42 PM
I like the fact that Regina has a number of Level 3 Charging stations and Swiss Chalet.

And a Carl's Jr.

Pigskin

Quote from: gobombersgo on November 19, 2022, 07:16:38 PM
And a Carl's Jr.

Never been to Carl's, have to stop there tonight.

barbk

Does anyone know if you take the free shuttle from your hotel, how does the return work after the game?