Who will wear their Harris Jersey?

Started by Bluehawk, November 14, 2022, 04:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue_or_die

Quote from: TecnoGenius on November 16, 2022, 10:24:16 PM
Ya, the point being that 33% of the jerseys at IGF in 2021 were #33.  If everyone thinks like blue_or_die (and the others retiring their #33's), that's beacoup $$ for Wade and the WFC.  Hey, I'm not complaining, great marketing strategy.

Quote from: Jesse on November 16, 2022, 07:17:03 PM
Other way around. Vilifying AH causes people to buy new jersey's...like Demski and Collaros...

Ooooh gotcha gotcha.

Good point. If we did another year of Harris I almost for sure would have held off on buying a new jersey.
#Ride?

ModAdmin

Some posts have been removed from this thread with regard to Andrew Harris' personal life.

The Code of Conduct states:

"Criticism of the Blue Bombers is allowed; personal attacks are not. While we expect some members may post criticism of the Blue Bombers, and The Winnipeg Football Club we will not tolerate personal attacks towards these individuals. While you may attack the football-related actions or decisions of an individual, you may not attack the individual themselves. The Ownership, Coaches, Player and Staff should be accorded the same respect that the members are accorded.  The privacy and private lives of players, coaches and management will be protected at all times.  Refrain from posting unfounded or unofficial information about Blue Bomber players, management or coaches including unsupported rumors about players being deleted from the roster through cuts and/or trades.  Such posts will be removed from the forum."

Please adhere to this requirement in future.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

Bluehawk

Well just back from the touchdown MB social and I have my answer.
Appears that most Bomber fans have retired their 33 jerseys.
I saw only one fan wearing the jersey and would of expected to see more.
Great time at the social and expecting more great times this weekend!!

Go Bombers!!
I'd rather be a Bomber than a .....

dd

Quote from: Pigskin on November 15, 2022, 06:22:15 PM
Toronto's run game does scare me. They ran the ball 15-times last Sunday for 80 yards. AH33 had an Avg of 4.3 per carry. There RBs picked up 83 yards on 3 screen passes. This is the play I would be keying on. AH33 also didn't get many touches in the second half. AH33 was favoring his hip late in the 1st. quarter. Is he 100%?
I don?t think he?s 100% as he was not used at all in the second half of their game. He may come out blasting I. The first quarter but his body won?t hold up and will be out with injury by half time

Lincoln Locomotive

Quote from: dd on November 20, 2022, 05:04:19 PM
I don?t think he?s 100% as he was not used at all in the second half of their game. He may come out blasting I. The first quarter but his body won?t hold up and will be out with injury by half time
He will definitely come out of the chute like a wild Brahma.....how long he can keep it up will be the question.   He knows how to dial it up for big games like no other player so there's that.    His team is rallying behind him because of his "Championship DNA" as Bethel Thompson referred to it.   
This year WE are the favourites to win this and the Argos are the underdogs.   For us to win this will require a monumental effort from EVERY player in that locker room and whether or not Zach can weather the storm!   There is always an element of luck in every game such as this......it's ONE game and then everyone goes home.   Nobody remembers who lost (other than the players and coaches) and most everyone remembers who won!

I still like our chances!
Bomber fan for life