Zach health updates?

Started by GOLDMEMBER, November 14, 2022, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

They haven't practiced at mosiac all week, they are at a junior field in the city.

Practice: 2:00 p.m. ? 3:25 p.m. ? LIEBEL FIELD

northof30

There is a definite limp at the end.

J5V

Quote from: northof30 on November 19, 2022, 03:57:13 AM
There is a definite limp at the end.

Yes, he's not 100% for sure. Here's hoping he can still play and be effective. If not, it's next man up. We're not losing this game so it doesn't really matter. Just win, baby.
Go Bombers!

bryan35

Pound the ball with Brady and Johnny if Zach is ineffeictive or out. Mix in a few runs with Prokup to keep them honest.

Stretch

Quote from: bryan35 on November 20, 2022, 02:40:52 PM
Pound the ball with Brady and Johnny if Zach is ineffeictive or out. Mix in a few runs with Prokup to keep them honest.

Might have to do that anyway based on the forecast (wind 30kmh gusting to 50)
Money is no object...especially when you have none.

Horseman

Winning the coin toss and deferring until the 2nd half maybe a huge factor with that wind.

bluebeard

Quote from: Stretch on November 20, 2022, 02:45:36 PM
Might have to do that anyway based on the forecast (wind 30kmh gusting to 50)

If I remember correctly, the wind from the northwest will not affect the play.  If it is from the southwest it will give the team that is going south to north the advantage.  The south end of Mosaic is fairly open.

Horseman

Quote from: bluebeard on November 20, 2022, 04:43:32 PM
If I remember correctly, the wind from the northwest will not affect the play.  If it is from the southwest it will give the team that is going south to north the advantage.  The south end of Mosaic is fairly open.

The weather app says at 5:00pm in Regina it will be -3 (feels like -10) with the wind out of the west northwest at 24km/h.

northof30

Quote from: Horseman on November 20, 2022, 02:55:00 PM
Winning the coin toss and deferring until the 2nd half maybe a huge factor with that wind.
Wind is supposed to diminish as evening approaches so I'd say take it in the first half.

Pigskin

At 8 pm the weather app. says -5 wind 22km's gusting to 35. So really not a great difference. MOS can also cross that bridge at half time if we win the toss.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Pigskin

I see someone getting kicked off the board for awhile.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

elder

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Pigskin on November 21, 2022, 04:15:16 AM
I see someone getting kicked off the board for awhile.

Took way too long but good riddance all the same.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

In my opinion Zach?s injury had nothing to do with the outcome of the game. He was moving just fine he just made mental errors and they were not utilizing the playaction pass.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

theaardvark

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on November 21, 2022, 03:42:11 PM
In my opinion Zach?s injury had nothing to do with the outcome of the game. He was moving just fine he just made mental errors and they were not utilizing the playaction pass.

I think while the injury may not have been an issue, concern for aggravating it certainly was.  Not utilizing the playaction pass was protecting his ankle.  They should have given him the full package, the playbook we won 16 games this season with, but it looked like he was dealing with a fraction of it, and that TOR took advantage of that.

So, maybe it wasn't the injury itself that lost the game.  But it did factor in.
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.