Zach health updates?

Started by GOLDMEMBER, November 14, 2022, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theaardvark

Zach seemed to be fine, but there is a bit of a hitch im his step after he got off the stairs.

I'm not saying he's hurt, but if his plant leg is even a bit off, that does affect things.

With Prukop on the roster, I hope we see him in more often, on running downs especially, to take options and maybe some deep throw trick plays on second and short.
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

northof30

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on November 16, 2022, 02:45:18 AM
Nice of you to bloody show up and post this loonie tunes addition. :-X
We?ll thank you for your ?kind? reply. It was a ?bloody? joke ok and in response to another ?joke?.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: northof30 on November 16, 2022, 04:56:08 PM
We?ll thank you for your ?kind? reply. It was a ?bloody? joke ok and in response to another ?joke?.
lol ok truce.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: theaardvark on November 16, 2022, 04:25:13 PM
Zach seemed to be fine, but there is a bit of a hitch im his step after he got off the stairs.

I'm not saying he's hurt, but if his plant leg is even a bit off, that does affect things.

With Prukop on the roster, I hope we see him in more often, on running downs especially, to take options and maybe some deep throw trick plays on second and short.
while still remaining unpredictable.

Pigskin

Quote from: theaardvark on November 16, 2022, 04:25:13 PM

Oh, he is hurt. But he is walking well, not perfect but good enough for Tuesday. They will be giving that ankle laser therapy a couple of times per day till Sunday, and I am sure he will be much better by then.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

GOLDMEMBER

Inside sources tell me Zach will be good to go Sunday!

BLUEBOMBER

I think that regardless of Collaro's health, the Argos are a formidable team to play against. They are hungry fellas that want a championship. They got the right management and players. They will be hard to beat on any day of the week.

Ridermania

Zach did not practice with the team today, but should be good to go on Sunday.

Pigskin

Didn't think he would practice until Friday.

Jesse

My wife is amazing!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Ridermania on November 16, 2022, 07:09:57 PM
Zach did not practice with the team today, but should be good to go on Sunday.
Yup we figured. Even tomorrow I doubt he goes.

Ridermania

Thursday is closed practice, so won't know until open practice and media day on Friday.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Blue In BC on November 16, 2022, 03:37:53 PM
Who was the player on crutches? Looked like one of the DB's maybe Thompson. Nice to see the IR guys going to the game.

I couldn't make out the face, and it's not one I immediately recognize, so probably one of the B team guys.  You could be right, could be Thompson, looking at his cfl.ca pic.
Never go full Rider!

Pigskin

Quote from: Blue In BC on November 16, 2022, 03:37:53 PM
Seemed like a relatively good sign. He may have had a slight caution walking but not far off normal. No boot etc.

I'd think he may be " limited " a bit in practice but that's not unusual for a vet QB needing to heal more. Brown needs to get a few additional reps in case he needs to play at some point in the game.

No worries at the moment.

Who was the player on crutches? Looked like one of the DB's maybe Thompson. Nice to see the IR guys going to the game.

IR, PR, everyone goes to the GC for the Bombers. Our IR and PR players are some of our biggest cheerleaders at the home games. The boys are always dancing on the sidelines and pumping up the crowd.