Zach health updates?

Started by GOLDMEMBER, November 14, 2022, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesse

Quote from: TecnoGenius on November 14, 2022, 10:47:45 PM
Yes, I don't see where the "walked normally" crowd gets that from... watch the whole post-game again.  He's wounded.

The blue hopium is strong on this forum!

The tweet says he'll be "available" for the GC.  Doesn't mean he won't be immobile or limping or "pulling a Strevie".

We can't get too carried away in either direction.  He might very well be near 100% on Sunday.  It might have not been bad.  The cold by the end of the game might have made it seem worse.  But... it also might be worse than it looked.  He might be completely immobile in the pocket or not play at all.  I just don't see how we can know until game day?

You are very clearly getting carried away in one direction.
My wife is amazing!

The Zipp

Like one poster said - you will see how he is walking at the award ceremony.  If he can get his foot rammed into a dress shoe we should be ok. 

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: The Zipp on November 15, 2022, 12:59:19 PM
Like one poster said - you will see how he is walking at the award ceremony.  If he can get his foot rammed into a dress shoe we should be ok. 
lol you guys can be funny sometimes.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

TBURGESS

A little later on the camera catches Zach on the sidelines telling one of the staff about the injury and he points to the outside of his ankle.
Winnipeg Blue Bombers - 2019 Grey Cup Champs.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: TBURGESS on November 15, 2022, 02:56:28 PM
A little later on the camera catches Zach on the sidelines telling one of the staff about the injury and he points to the outside of his ankle.
I saw that the trainer is actually pointing to the outside of that foot replicating Zachs actions.

Sources tell me he is day to day

theaardvark

Not too concerned.  Our air attack is solid, and he will be able to use quick reads and dimes dropped deep.

My concern, really, for the game is the Argo's running game.

Harris is a problem, sure.  But Ouellette scares me.  If he gets going, and finds some space downhill, he's a load to stop. 

If we can stop the run game, I am sure we can rattle MBT enough to make him ineffective.  Buck coached him here for a bit in 2016... might have a tendency to exploit.
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Lincoln Locomotive

Quote from: theaardvark on November 15, 2022, 05:00:31 PM
Not too concerned.  Our air attack is solid, and he will be able to use quick reads and dimes dropped deep.

My concern, really, for the game is the Argo's running game.

Harris is a problem, sure.  But Ouellette scares me.  If he gets going, and finds some space downhill, he's a load to stop. 

If we can stop the run game, I am sure we can rattle MBT enough to make him ineffective.  Buck coached him here for a bit in 2016... might have a tendency to exploit.
Once we stopped BC's run game the gig was up for them.   This time will be tougher because we can't just key on Harris as Ouelette can thunder for big yards as well.   It's a two headed dragon we need to slay....a challenge for Ricky Hall for sure!   
Bomber fan for life

Blue In BC

Quote from: Lincoln Locomotive on November 15, 2022, 05:06:13 PM
Once we stopped BC's run game the gig was up for them.   This time will be tougher because we can't just key on Harris as Ouelette can thunder for big yards as well.   It's a two headed dragon we need to slay....a challenge for Ricky Hall for sure!   

You won't see both on the field on every play but we'll have to be aware of their run game. Defence won't have to worry about a running QB ( like Rourke ) and can focus on their RB.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

Waffler

MOS said he's fine on the coaches show. No other info.  Next time we will learn more is media reports after the first practice on Wednesday.
Buried in the essentially random digits of pi, you can find your eight-digit birthdate. (Is that a wink from God or just a lot of digits?) - David G. Myers

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Waffler on November 15, 2022, 09:10:43 PM
MOS said he's fine on the coaches show. No other info.  Next time we will learn more is media reports after the first practice on Wednesday.
MOS is not gonna say Jack squat! He will use this as a games man ship angle at the least. Make Argos prepare for 3 QBs Instead of 2.

TBURGESS

Quote from: Waffler on November 15, 2022, 09:10:43 PM
MOS saying he's fine means the foot is still attached to the leg.
Winnipeg Blue Bombers - 2019 Grey Cup Champs.

Horseman

I just watch the news and it showed ZC climbing the stairs onto the plane and he was walking and going up stairs with no difficulty, hesitation or limp. He is fine.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Horseman on November 15, 2022, 11:14:03 PM
I just watch the news and it showed ZC climbing the stairs onto the plane and he was walking and going up stairs with no difficulty, hesitation or limp. He is fine.
beauty. No boot no limp is a nice start to my Wednesday tomorrow. He needs to have a better game than he had last week as well.

road griller

Dunk has the video on his Twitter.  Looks fine, is it tender... you bet.  Will he be ready and play, you bet.

GOLDMEMBER

Milt bringing up the Kevin Glenn broken arm year comparison spot game on Sunday was outta line. You know he is still seething about that loss, it was his last shot at a cup. Milt needs to get over it, I think he is not completely enjoying our ride here if you ask me. It would be interesting to see how his mannerisms are as the week goes?

Keep an eye on that.

If I see him and have the opportunity I will just out right ask him.

I thought he looked even sad post game in last years victory. Maybe he was just tired after a long week for him?