Zach health updates?

Started by GOLDMEMBER, November 14, 2022, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

Any and all updates feel free here.

Fingers crossed
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Tiger

Zach Watch? I get it.  Hope he is ok.

What will coach O say today? My guess is: lower body injury and we need to watch film. Ha! I wouldn?t say anything either. Mumble something about next man up and move on.
Football is easy if you're crazy as hell
Bo Jackson

We are inclined to think that if we watch a football game or a baseball game, we have taken part in it
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

BC Sucks
Tiger

Pigskin

I don't think there will be a report until Wednesday when the Bombers return to practice in Regina. I don't expect ZC8 to practice until Friday at the earliest.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

J5V

Look what Rourke was able to do on a foot held together with screws, pins, and plates. I suspect Zach will be fine, much to the Argos chagrin.
Go Bombers!

Jesse

He's fine.

Said he could have come out for the last drive, but it was just going to be hand offs.
My wife is amazing!

The Zipp

the truth will be known on Sunday evening.  He could barely walk...High ankle sprains are brutal to deal with.  He will gut it out as best he can...all we are going to hear this week is that it is good and he is playing.  We may even see him in a boot...it will be the storyline for sure.

blue_gold_84

Looked like a tweak but he seemed to be walking okay post-game. It doesn't sound like he's too concerned but hopefully we get some sort of update in the next day or so.

I doubt we see him a boot and I fully expect he'll be ready for the big show on Sunday.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

theaardvark

Spats and shots.. if Streveler can win a GC on a broken foot, Zach can do it with a sprain...

The Oline will just have to work harder to protect him, and BO20 and RB88 will have to passblock more...

And there will be a steady stream of DP12 coming in...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Pigskin

Quote from: The Zipp on November 14, 2022, 05:27:39 PM
the truth will be known on Sunday evening.  He could barely walk...High ankle sprains are brutal to deal with.  He will gut it out as best he can...all we are going to hear this week is that it is good and he is playing.  We may even see him in a boot...it will be the storyline for sure.

I think we will know on Thursday when he walks to the stage to collect the MOP award.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: J5V on November 14, 2022, 03:46:51 PM
Look what Rourke was able to do on a foot held together with screws, pins, and plates. I suspect Zach will be fine, much to the Argos chagrin.

... after 3 months of recovery and rehab...
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

If anyone here anything on social media, OB, anything please update us?.

Thanks ahead of time.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on November 14, 2022, 09:42:27 PM
If anyone here anything on social media, OB, anything please update us?.

Haha, keep dreaming Goldie!  Read Tiger's post, he knows.  We're not going to be told anything useful, and if we were, it's probably a ruse (a la Bailey GTD with no dressed backup).

The only way we find out anything useful is if it's so bad that he gets a boot or surgery and thus WFC can't hide it.

I bet we don't know until the roster comes out.  Actually, I bet we GTD him on the roster and we don't know squat until just before the first drive and see who's running on the field... Sad, but likely true.

If there is a silver lining, post-game when he was with his wife, she didn't look too concerned or upset.  If he told her it was serious, her mood probably would have been different.  Would he lie to his wife for optics??  Doubtful, but maybe?
Never go full Rider!

kronic

edited at the request of the moderators

DM83

Zac injury wasn?t much if a twist. He was walking without a limp.
If he needs a great masseuse, let me know. Lymphatic  drainage massage is amazing.  
I can refer you to one of the ten in the province.

Pigskin