blueraid

The BIGBLUEnGOLD all the way......Bombers with another ring

wpg#1

GO BLUE BOMBERS GO !
COOL BEANS !

DM83

Winnipeg
Sound football philosophy

Bethune cook an is a great gunslinger.  He can throw. If the Bombers pressure and contain he becomes erratic?who wouldn?t?

Bigger question Is can our LBs stand the pounding of Oulette and AH33?

Our defense sure smothered BC.
We also got robbed on a couple Pass I calls and ones that were not called.
Muamba could also be a force stopping Bombers run, but we still have a very good passing game.

bomb squad

Pigskin

Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

barbk

Tee42

J5V

Go Bombers!

dd

Winnipeg and a special moment in history!!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: drahgon on November 14, 2022, 02:59:36 PM
Do we even need this thread? Is anyone here picking against the Bombers??  ;D ;D

I might... need to wait for the depth charts.  If Zach is out or backup, everything changes.  That said, I might choose to avoid the vitriol and still pick us simply because I have no chance to win or even do well this year, and I may want to impart warm fuzzy feelz on behalf of our team.  ;D

If I'm one of the top-2 guys duking it out, I'm waiting for that depth chart!

Also curious to see what Ridermania picks.  And the riderforum picks should be interesting too.
Never go full Rider!

ichabod_crane

Kind of a ridiculous thread since this is the Bombers forum, but obviously my choice is Winnipeg!! Even if Collaros can't play much, still would pick the Blue. ARGOS SUCK! ;)

I would expect a pro-bombers crowd at the game. Not just because of many Bombers fans, but no way Sask fans cheer for Toronto! :D So should be sort of a home field advantage and they just played in a colder game than the Argos did, so should be prepared for the elements better (you would hope!).

1chad

J5V

Quote from: ichabod_crane on November 15, 2022, 08:45:38 AM
Kind of a ridiculous thread since this is the Bombers forum, but obviously my choice is Winnipeg!! Even if Collaros can't play much, still would pick the Blue. ARGOS SUCK! ;)

I would expect a pro-bombers crowd at the game. Not just because of many Bombers fans, but no way Sask fans cheer for Toronto! :D So should be sort of a home field advantage and they just played in a colder game than the Argos did, so should be prepared for the elements better (you would hope!).

This league panders to the Argos like no other and I have never liked it one bit. I'm still a little bitter about the whole Ricky Ray thing for the 100th Grey Cup. There better not be any Argo shenanigans on Sunday. Here's for hoping things are on the level and the better team wins.
Go Bombers!