Official game day thread - Eastern Final Montreal at Toronto

Started by The Zipp, November 13, 2022, 05:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dd

Harris caught the one pass for a TD out of the backfield and Oulette had the big run in the first half...not so much in the second half, with the big lead, i thought they'd just pound the ball and chew up the clock, but they didn't. Big blown coverage by Montreal or this game may have went the other way.

dd

pjrocksmb

MBT shows he's a top QB, lots of noise this year against him
Harris proves many wrong, he still has it
Father time was ticking they said
Can only run through tackles they cried
Nice to watch a lot of these stars out East
I only caught the 2nd half, hit the AM surf

Blue In BC

Quote from: pjrocksmb on November 13, 2022, 08:11:57 PM
MBT shows he's a top QB, lots of noise this year against him
Harris proves many wrong, he still has it
Father time was ticking they said
Can only run through tackles they cried
Nice to watch a lot of these stars out East
I only caught the 2nd half, hit the AM surf

MBT is a turnover machine over his entire career. He's MR inconsistent as well.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

DM83

Lol!
I agree there is something  odd about that guy MBT.
Super inconsistent.
I cheer for him because he seems to:try and ? go for it?. But then he has disappointed me , so I have written him off, as one of those erratic Eastern QBs.

Who would Dinwiddie rather have as his quarterback, MBT or Bo ? Wouldn?t that re- unite the passing game guys from Calgary.?s last Greg cup. Championship team?

Blue In BC

Quote from: DM83 on November 14, 2022, 12:22:29 AM
Lol!
I agree there is something  odd about that guy MBT.
Super inconsistent.
I cheer for him because he seems to:try and ? go for it?. But then he has disappointed me , so I have written him off, as one of those erratic Eastern QBs.

Who would Dinwiddie rather have as his quarterback, MBT or Bo ? Wouldn?t that re- unite the passing game guys from Calgary.?s last Greg cup. Championship team?

Not sure what 2023 brings. TSN mentioned that MBT might be retiring due to other business interests and a bank full of money. Aside from that he's a free agent as well. So the Argos may need to pick up BLM.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

Horseman

I'm glad MBT had a good game in the EF, that means he will **** the bed in the GC.

dd

I m not sure any team is going to gamble on BLM shoulder. I hope he continues playing, heck Edmonton would be the perfect fit for him and those battle of Alberta?s would be epic!!

But I am thinking he?s going to look at his options and go to a team that?s a contender and has a good O line. If I was him, I?d be going to BC, wicked receiving corps, play indoors, and great O line, great Head Coach, and you ll be contending right out of the gate. That would put Adams out on th street and he ll go to the Riders

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Horseman on November 14, 2022, 01:56:06 AM
I'm glad MBT had a good game in the EF, that means he will **** the bed in the GC.
LOL hell yah!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Pigskin

AH33 did okay. 72 combined yards for the game. And was nicked up again.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

BlueInCgy

Quote from: Pigskin on November 14, 2022, 03:50:54 AM
AH33 did okay. 72 combined yards for the game. And was nicked up again.

I'm already tired of the "Andrew Harris revenge GC" narrative and it's only a few hours old.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: BlueInCgy on November 14, 2022, 03:52:47 AM
I'm already tired of the "Andrew Harris revenge GC" narrative and it's only a few hours old.
lol you may suffer all week then. :D
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Pete

Quote from: BlueInCgy on November 14, 2022, 03:52:47 AM
you know tsns going to harp on it, they always seem to pick one focus and beat it to death...and Harris likely won't even be Argos primary back

TBURGESS

Argos running game should scare us. You need to be able to run against our D to be successful. The Argos have 2 quality RB's who can be on the field together & Harris will be playing angry. That's when he's at his best.
Winnipeg Blue Bombers - 2019 Grey Cup Champs.

Lincoln Locomotive

Quote from: TBURGESS on November 14, 2022, 03:19:53 PM
Argos running game should scare us. You need to be able to run against our D to be successful. The Argos have 2 quality RB's who can be on the field together & Harris will be playing angry. That's when he's at his best.
i was thinking the same as Oue"let's and Harris were a great 1-2 punch in that game.   They will pick their spots for when to use him but there is no denying the emotion he will have bottled up inside him since leaving Winnipeg.   Pinball being a super star RB himself knows this about AH and picked him up in a heartbeat because he's a winner.    The two back system helps Andrew out as they can just key on him because Ouellete can do damage as well.
Our D pretty much stopped Butler and it will be a chore for them to stop both.....Brady is chomping at the bit as well and he's on a mission for the fans of Winnipeg and to show Andrew that he is our number one guy for a reason.    These two....Brady and Andrew are still friends and talk to each other....however come next Sunday they will be both putting it all on the line.   It's a fascinating scenario sports fans and we get to watch it unfold!
Early in the season I predicted this rematch and how it goes down remains to be seen.....the Bombers know very well how Andrew can play when he's angry and they are already preparing and as Biggie said "laser focused" on the task at hand in front of him.   
Bomber fan for life