Official Game Day Thread - BC at Winnipeg November 13, 2022 Western Final

Started by ModAdmin, November 11, 2022, 09:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dd

TecnoGenius

Zach should not be running.  He should "Nichols" it.  Nichols was smart that way.

We can't lose Zach for the GC.

Luckily it doesn't look toooo bad.  Not sure he can play more today but needs to be good for the cup.
Never go full Rider!

dd

TecnoGenius

Pray for Zach everyone, even if you're not religious.

I think we should sit him for the rest of this game.  Brown just has to game manage and hand it off.  In fact, use Prukop and do the Strevie "who's gonna run it" thing.
Never go full Rider!

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず
What a wretched timeline.

pjrocksmb

Quote from: dd on November 13, 2022, 11:10:46 PM
BC scores here its a single score game, he'll be back in.
True but I see Brown coming in otherwise

dd

Quote from: TecnoGenius on November 13, 2022, 11:11:36 PM
Pray for Zach everyone, even if you're not religious.

I think we should sit him for the rest of this game.  Brown just has to game manage and hand it off.  In fact, use Prukop and do the Strevie "who's gonna run it" thing.
There's lots of time left in this game. BC scores here, we need to at the very least chew up the clock, preferably move the ball down so Leggio can kick a field goal, no seriously, we need to score!!

pjrocksmb

TecnoGenius

Zach hasn't taken a deep shot since the first drive.

Need to game manage.  3m left.  This is when Bombers shine.

Can't believe we didn't get to Rourke there on 3rd down.  Could have won the game there.
Never go full Rider!

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず
What a wretched timeline.

dd

Boom, toadaso. one possession game, and we need a decent drive to close this game out, preferably score to make it a 2 score game.

TecnoGenius

We're letting BC get morale back.  Seeing Zach get hurt is waking them up.  Getting that TD was big.
Never go full Rider!

pjrocksmb