Official Game Day Thread - BC at Winnipeg November 13, 2022 Western Final

Started by ModAdmin, November 11, 2022, 09:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

Quote from: pjrocksmb on November 13, 2022, 10:37:40 PM
Didn't see hold
BC was never in it

Don't count your chickens!

Was that Sayles on that huge submarine gamble stop?  Couldn't make out the number.  But that was an amazing play.  The ball might have gone farther but the defender got pulled down so fast.
Never go full Rider!

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず
What a wretched timeline.

pjrocksmb

I am going to say this now

This era of Bomber defense lead by Hall and MOS culture will go down as the best in the history of this amazing franchise

#1d (all time BB)
Hall is boss
Culture is key

blue_gold_84

Quote from: dd on November 13, 2022, 10:40:08 PM
that's because he isn't wrong!! ;)

Officials, commentators, and pretty much everyone here disagrees with your crummy assessment of that play.
#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず
What a wretched timeline.

pjrocksmb

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on November 13, 2022, 10:41:52 PM
Officials, commentators, and pretty much everyone here disagrees with your crummy assessment of that play.
I think we can get him to concede here

pjrocksmb

I will also say this Buck has grown as quickly as a coach as I have ever seen.

Also Johnny who? Brady is best RB in the land.

Full disclosure I also love Johnny but prefer the North South runner unless you are Charlie good.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: pjrocksmb on November 13, 2022, 10:41:45 PM
This era of Bomber defense lead by Hall and MOS culture will go down as the best in the history of this amazing franchise

Ya, Hall is making history.  Who can even remember the DC when WPG was winning all those cups in the 80's?  I don't.  Hall might have to be remembered as more than a normal DC.
Never go full Rider!

Blue72

TecnoGenius

I love this plan of grinding out the clock.  BC's only chance is to go crazy and they can't when they don't have the ball.

They are running out of opportunities.  Keep chewing the clock.
Never go full Rider!

pjrocksmb

Quote from: TecnoGenius on November 13, 2022, 10:44:03 PM
Ya, Hall is making history.  Who can even remember the DC when WPG was winning all those cups in the 80's?  I don't.  Hall might have to be remembered as more than a normal DC.
Who ever wrote the Bombers will never earn a GC with Hall as DC (and the merry band of supporters) are eating many types of bird lol

kronic

Quote from: TecnoGenius on November 13, 2022, 10:37:01 PM
Did anyone see the Gray hold?  I didn't see any hold on live or replay.  Refs trying to keep BC in it?  Will need study after the game.

Rourke over-throwing again.  Body language by Burnham is giving away their morale level.  Is BC starting to lose it?

Lol BC vs Toronto would be a dream for the league. I wouldn?t want the game down to Leggs kicking a field goal OR a ref/command centre judgement call.
edited at the request of the moderators

pjrocksmb

Quote from: TecnoGenius on November 13, 2022, 10:45:37 PM
I love this plan of grinding out the clock.  BC's only chance is to go crazy and they can't when they don't have the ball.

They are running out of opportunities.  Keep chewing the clock.
Best OL, beast RB, good to great OC

Can't touch this

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Blue72 on November 13, 2022, 10:44:59 PM
Are they saving Ellingson for the Grey Cup?

Maybe, that's the big mystery.  Either he's still injured, in which case why are we dressing him, or he's lost his mojo (unlikely), or Buck is hedging to throw teams off.  Let's bet on the last option.

That holding on Demski was bogus.  Refs are getting the message that BC needs to be kept in it.

MOS is doing the right thing by holding that flag, otherwise the refs will screw us over.
Never go full Rider!

pjrocksmb

Terrible call on 10

Wee bit of tin foil there techno lol

Sick play Peters

Bombers OL was holding there