blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

dd

kronic

edited at the request of the moderators

The Zipp

Leggio can't kick in the cold - 2 missed coverts one resulting in 2 points the other way. 

TecnoGenius

That was horrific on so many levels.  Why are our guys jogging down the sideline?  We had enough guys to stop him.

Need a big stop to get the momentum back.
Never go full Rider!

dd

What a hopeless effort by Leggio....trots down the field, how about cutting off the sideline tinkerbell so the pursuit can catch him!! I don't know how he can look anyone in the eye in the locker room after that. Brutal, simply brutal.

3rdand1.5

ALL CAPS AGAIN....LEGGS YOU CANT MISS SINGlES....AhHHHHhHHHHhHHh

famicommander

I told y'all we didn't want to rely on Legghio in the playoffs. Freaking headcase.

Hopefully the cushion is big enough that it won't bite us in the ***.

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

TecnoGenius

ST is going to need another major for us to make up for this shame.
Never go full Rider!

pjrocksmb

Game of football is simple when its cold you win the line of scrimmage and you will be successful

kronic

edited at the request of the moderators

dd

Quote from: 3rdand1.5 on November 13, 2022, 10:23:08 PM
ALL CAPS AGAIN....LEGGS YOU CANT MISS SINGlES....AhHHHHhHHHHhHHh
Our team is awesome, we just have a brutal kicker, always have, no surprise there, just hope we have enough points on the board as if it comes down to a kick, we all know how this is going to end, hopefully, we don't get to that point this season.

pjrocksmb

Quote from: The Zipp on November 13, 2022, 10:22:50 PM
Leggio can't kick in the cold - 2 missed coverts one resulting in 2 points the other way. 

Over stated as usual, your sample size is terribly low to start making statements like this.  Leggs is young and struggles with accuracy on the extra point at times.