Official Game Day Thread - BC at Winnipeg November 13, 2022 Western Final

Started by ModAdmin, November 11, 2022, 09:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dd

kronic

That was the most disastrous two minutes of football possible. Nice 14 point swing. Gotta put some points on the board while Rourke is struggling.
edited at the request of the moderators

Blue72

Grant has been doing this a lot this year in letting it bounce and not catching in the air

pjrocksmb

pjrocksmb

Quote from: Blue72 on November 13, 2022, 08:54:23 PM
Grant has been doing this a lot this year in letting it bounce and not catching in the air
Over stated happened a few times otherwise extremely stready and a top returner

TecnoGenius

Refs got it right, I knew instantly it was RTK and 15Y.  You can't nail the leg.  That's one strike against my Cadwallader fave.

Anyhow, Grant needs to make up for that brain fart.  Unacceptable in a playoff game.  He knows better.

But don't worry, Rourke is clearly struggling and is nowhere near dialed in.  WPG O looking dominant.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Rourke has 4 passes and all 4 looked horrific into the dirt or over the heads.  He's turning into Brohm for today.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Leggs is going to have to calm down and recover.  We're going to need him.  Great job Leggs for 3!

Zach hopefully got his daily "dumb throw" out of his system with that almost-INT.
Never go full Rider!

kronic

Quote from: TecnoGenius on November 13, 2022, 08:56:18 PM
Refs got it right, I knew instantly it was RTK and 15Y.  You can't nail the leg.  That's one strike against my Cadwallader fave.

Anyhow, Grant needs to make up for that brain fart.  Unacceptable in a playoff game.  He knows better.

But don't worry, Rourke is clearly struggling and is nowhere near dialed in.  WPG O looking dominant.

The refs didn?t get it right. There was no flag on the play. The command centre did.

That?s one strike against this reffing crew.
edited at the request of the moderators

TecnoGenius

Need to keep smothering that BC O.  Clearly they've left their run game in Vancouver.
Never go full Rider!

pjrocksmb

3rdand1.5

Bombers look good but....
Leggs you missed one then made one...thats it no more misses

Specials two mistakes that's it no more!

pjrocksmb

TecnoGenius

Quote from: kronic on November 13, 2022, 09:01:19 PM
The refs didn?t get it right. There was no flag on the play. The command centre did.

That?s one strike against this reffing crew.

Haha the refs are as bewildered as the fans with that really dumb rule change which has been confusing people since it happened.  So dumb that touching the ball affects one of the calls and not the other.

Foxcroft giving us the shaft early with the ST penalty.  Gotta keep that challenge flag till the 4th.  The league desperately wants BC to win.

It's going to look sad though when they pull Rourke for VAJ.
Never go full Rider!