TiCats at Als EDSF GDT

Started by GOLDMEMBER, November 06, 2022, 01:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dd

Quote from: 3rdand1.5 on November 06, 2022, 08:07:35 PM
I was expecting a harder physical game. It's almost like Mtrl knew they would win and matched Hammys physicality, which was actually kind a soft for a do or die game.
Simoni seems to disappear in big games, and Dane was bad today. Good for Mtrl.
Good point. You wouldn?t even know Lawrence was in the game today, heard his name very little. And Dane was a hot mess today. He was hot and cold all year, if I was Hamilton I?d see if BLM wants to come to the steel city. They need a new leader for their offense, someone who is more reliable and consistent.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: dd on November 06, 2022, 08:20:13 PM
Good point. You wouldn?t even know Lawrence was in the game today, heard his name very little. And Dane was a hot mess today. He was hot and cold all year, if I was Hamilton I?d see if BLM wants to come to the steel city. They need a new leader for their offense, someone who is more reliable and consistent.
Will you get that with BLM nowadays? I think not.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

dd

Not sure, would depend on his shoulder and if he?s healed up fully or not. No doubt he?s a great leader, he?s relegated to backup role in Calgary, steinhauer has a good locker room they just need a Qb who isn?t a flake. At the very least, I?d be getting BLM to work out for me in the off season as Dane Evans isn?t the answer there

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: dd on November 06, 2022, 08:59:08 PM
Not sure, would depend on his shoulder and if he?s healed up fully or not. No doubt he?s a great leader, he?s relegated to backup role in Calgary, steinhauer has a good locker room they just need a Qb who isn?t a flake. At the very least, I?d be getting BLM to work out for me in the off season as Dane Evans isn?t the answer there
Makes sense.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

pjrocksmb

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on November 06, 2022, 09:02:44 PM
You would never know there is 40,000 people there. Kinda quiet.
Goldie wrong gdt lol

TecnoGenius

Quote from: 3rdand1.5 on November 06, 2022, 08:07:35 PM
I was expecting a harder physical game. It's almost like Mtrl knew they would win and matched Hammys physicality, which was actually kind a soft for a do or die game.
Simoni seems to disappear in big games, and Dane was bad today. Good for Mtrl.

Ya, both games were a little lacklustre, really.  HAM mailed it in: no plan, no energy.  They know they are on the downward slope and might have a shake-up in the off-season.  Sad end to their run for the cup.

I think back to SF's 7 or 12 years ago and the quality of play was much higher than it is these days.  Talent has gone down, generally.  Weird.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

And what was HAM doing playing STE so much and ignoring Hills?  They didn't run Hills more than 1-2 times before the game was out of hand (2 scores) and then they had to abandon the run.  Then they bring Hills in?  Almost as dumb as how CGY played the run game.

Those early STE runs for bupkis were really a waste.
Never go full Rider!